As the dates are not declared for nursery admissions 2017-18 yet but last year nursery admissions had started by 15 Dec , this year also the admissions are expected to start either in Dec or Jan .
Some schools ask for original birth certificate to be submitted with name of child printed which takes 2-3 weeks from issuing authority .Also there is no standard set of address proof documents accepted by all school
1 Some schools check immunization card very carefully (all the vaccines put should be duly signed by you doctor on the immunization card)
2 Some schools (very few) ask for medical certificate from your doctor stating that your child is not suffering from infectious disease
It Might differ From school to school
List Of Required Documents Given Below
1) Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or Equivalent Authority ( Few schools ask with Name of the Child printed and Few schools insist for original Birth Certificate )
2) Proof of residential address ( Photo Id proof/passport/Aadhaar card/Lease Deed/ latest paid Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill and Court registered rental lease dead at least 6 months old) SCHOOL SPECIFIC (Very few schools ask for two proofs)
3) Baptism certificate and a letter from the Priest (for Catholic only)
4) Affidavit in case of Single Parents.
5) Affidavit of girl child
6) In case of sibling applicants, the school Identity Card of sibling studying the school.
7) In case of applicants with special needs- Certificate of disability issued by the competent authority.
8) Affidavit for inter community/intercast marriage (some schools give points for this)
9)For transfer cases – Proof of Transfer to Delhi.-Certificate/ Transfer Order and joining report stating date of transfer and joining .
10)Passport Size Photographs of the Child as well as the parents.(Very few school ask for recent family photo)
11) Immunization Chart of the Child.;medical ceritificate
12) Alumni Cases – Proof of Alumni ( 12th passing OR 10th certificate from respective school- SCHOOL SPECIFIC)
13) For Economically Weaker Section – EWS Category
1 OBC non creamy layer, SC, ST, Orphans, Physically disabled /Transgender/Special Needs come under disadvantage group
2 OBC having max of yearly income of Rs 6 lac are eligible for admission but Group C-OBC employee has no income BAR.
3 ORPHANS NEEDS CERTIFICATE FROM Min of social welfare .
Documents required for admission on free-seats
a ) For the admission of child belonging to weaker section – Income certificate issued by revenue officer
not below the rank of Tehsildar or BPL Ration Card (yellow coloured ) or AAY Ration Card (Pink
coloured) shall be considered as proof of income :
b ) For the admission of child belonging to disadvantaged group- a certificate issued by a revenue officer
not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other competent authority, in the name of child or his / her
parents shall be considered.
c ) The school shall consider any one of the following documents only, as proof of residence :-
(i) Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother / father having name of the child)/as per DOE notification dated 11 Jan 2013
(iii) Voter I-card of any of the parents
(iv) Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill / water bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or
Affidavits| Distance Affidavit |COMMON GIRL /FIRST /ONLY Child Affidavit | Employment Proof | Medical Certificates
1 -JOINT DECLARATION OF FIRST CHILD BY BOTH THE PARENTS