The school is recognized by the Delhi Govt. and affiliated to C. B. S. E. Which is located in C-Block, Vivek Vihar, Delhi-110095.
New Landline Number of School is- 011-43072200
All The Information is Collected From School Website- http://www.arwachinschools.com/
INFORMATION OF THE SCHOOL
1. Name of the School with address:
(Strictly as per Affiliation sanction letter or as permitted by the Board) with pin code no.
ArwachinBhartiBhawan Sr. Sec. School,
C-Block, VivekViha, Delhi-95
(ii) Ph. No.
(iii) Fax No.
2. Year of establishment of school
3. Whether NOC from State/UT or recommendation of Embassy of India obtained ?
(i) NOC No.
(ii) NOC issuing date
4. Is school is recognised, if yes by which Authority
Director of Education, Delhi Govt.
5. Status of affiliation:
(i) Affiliation No.
(ii) Affiliation with the Board Since
(iii) Extension of affiliation upto
6. Name of Trust/Society is valid
Arwachin Shiksha Samiti Registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860(Punjab amendment ) Act 1957,as emended to the Union Territory of Delhi,
Registration .No.S- 2752 dated 07 June 1965
7. List of members of school Managing Committee
8. Names of the Manager & Principal
1. Sh. Arun Sharma – Manager
2. Dr. (Ms.) Urmila Sharma – Principal
(ii) Ph. No.
(iii) Fax No.
9. Area of School campus
(i) In Acres
(ii) In sq. mtrs
(iii) Built up area (sq. mtrs)
(iv) Area of playground in (sq. mtrs)
(v) Others facilities
(i) Swimming Pool
(ii) Indoor games
(iii) Dance Rooms
(v) Music Rooms
(vii) Health and Medical Check up
16308.8 sq. mtrs
8221 sq. mts
10. Details of fee structure(Monthly)
(i) Pre-School & Pre-Primary
(ii) I to V
(iii) VI to VIII
(iv) IX & X
(v) XI & XII
11. Transport facilities
(i) Own buses
(ii) Buses hired on contract basis
(iii) Details of transport charges
Rs. 1540-2200 per month as per distance
12. Revised particulars of teaching staff (to be updated time to time)
Health Wellness Teacher
13. Range of salary being paid by the school to Staff(to be updated time to time)
14. Mode of payment of salary
(i) Name of the Bank through which salary is drawing
(ii) Through single cheque transfer advice.
(iii) Individual cheque
Development Credit Bank
15. Library facilities
(i) Size of the library in sq. feet
(ii) No. of Periodicals
(iii) No. of Dailies
(iv) No. of Reference books class wise
(v) No. of Magazine
44×22 sq. feet
16. Name of the Grievance/redressal Officer with E-mail,
Sh. Arun Sharma, Manager
17. Members of Sexual Harassment Committee
1. Dr. (Mrs.) Urmila Sharma Principal
2. Mrs.GunjanSinghal Member
3. Mrs.PrabhaGarg Member
4. R. K. Misra Member
Special Dignitary in Attendance
18. Section wise enrolment of school for the current session:
19. Academic session period
From 01 April to 31 March
20. Vacation period
From 15 May to 30 June
21. Admission period
(i) From 01 April to 31 July
(ii) Schedule of Admission in Entry Level-Pre-school (Nursery), Pre-Primary & Class I followed for Admission period as per order from Directorate of Education.