Greenway Modern School Jhilmil Colony is a co-educational Institute which is affiliated To Central board of secondary education (CBSC) is one of the finest school in Jhilmil Colony for children belongs to all kind of society.
Greenway Modern School offers many curriculum for kids to transmit a meaningful education to child. Schools offers many other useful guidance for kids to enhance their skills with help of right environment.
Online Registration for Pre-School (Nursery)
Important: You are advised to fill in only one form – either Online OR Offline, to avoid cancellation of both the forms.
- Online Registration starts from 27.12.2017 to 17.01.2018 for general category.
- Please read this page completely and understand it before filling the Registration Form.
- Submit the details online and pay Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- online. You will receive an acknowledgement mail having registration number and online payment details.
- It is Mandatory/Compulsory to submit the hard copy of online registration form in school along with requisite and complete documents otherwise registration remains cancelled.
- Submission of hard copy of Online Registration Forms in school reception with effect from 27.12.2017 to 17.01.2018 between 8.30 am to 11.30 a.m.
- Total number of seats available is 184.
- The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all and to maintain transparency in the admission process.
- Those who will make the cut off list for the draw of lots will be called for the verification of the submitted documents. Please bring original documents along with self-attested photocopies as supporting evidence of the filed-in data on the day of verification.
- The Criteria for admission for open seats are as follows:
S No: Parameters Points 1 Distance upto 8 Km from school 50 2 Sibling (Real Brother/Sister studying in school) 20 3 Girl Child 20 4 Alumni (Passout Class XII) 10
Note:- The above mentioned registration details is subject to change as per latest orders by Directorate of Education, Delhi.
- Documents to be uploaded along with the Registration Form:
i: Date of Birth Certificate (Child’s name should be mentioned).
ii: Aadhaar/UID Card of Child.
iii: Residential address proof (any one):-
a) Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
b) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
c) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
d) Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
e) Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
iv: Proof of Sibling (Recent Report-Card/Fee-Receipts/I-Card).
v: Proof of Alumni (Class XII Mark-Sheet/Pass Certificate)
Note: In case, you are unable to register online, you may directly visit the school along with the relevant documents mentioned above.
Number of seats (tentative) for admission at Entry Level i.e., Pre-School (Nursery)
|Class||Total No. of Seats|
Age as on 31.03.2018:- 3 or above 3 years.
EWS/DG Quota:- School shall not process the admission of EWS/DG category students manually. (Ref. Dept. of Edu. Circular No.F.DE.(172)/PSB/2016/21112 dated 19th December 2017) .
|Admission Procedure for academic session 2018-19|
|Admission Criteria for admission for session 2018-19 (General Category)|
|Commencement of availability of application form for admission||27-12-2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of application form in school||17-01-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Details of candidates who apply for admission under open seats.||01-02-2018 (Thursday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||08-02-2018 (Thursday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including 1st Waiting List)||15-02-2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any regarding the points||16-02-2018 (Friday) to 20-02-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Date for displaying the second list of candidates (if any) (including waiting list)||28-02-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any regarding the points||01-03-2018 (Thursday) to
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15-03-2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process||31-03-2018|
|Admission in classes apart from Pre-School depends on seats available.|