Vivekanand School D Block Anand Vihar is one of the best school in East delhi which offers education from class nursery to 12th grade for all kind of society. Vivekanand School D Block Anand Vihar is established in 1978 and it is affiliated to CBSC board. It A a private School provides all the facility for your kids. Vivekanand School D Block Anand Vihar is Co-Ed institute for boys and girls.
Some Details About Vivekanand School
|Address||D – Block, Anand Vihar – 110092 Anand Vihar|
|Contact Person||Mrs. Sanjana Mahajan|
|Admission Criteria And Processes||Defined By DOE|
|School Trust||Vivekanand Shiksha Samiti|
|Sports Facilities||Football, Cricket, Basketball, Skating, Taekwondo|
|Extra Curricular Activities||Art & Craft, Music (Vocal) & Dance (Indian and contemporary), Public Speaking, Creative Writing, Vedic Maths, Quiz Competition.|
Criteria Related To Admission At Pre-School,Pre-Primary And Class I Level At Vivekanand School For The Session 2017-18
(A). CRITERIA FOR NEIGHBOURHOOD
(i) Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 1 km of the school.
(ii) In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 to 3 kms of the school shall be admitted.
(iii) If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school.
(iv) Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
(B). PROCESS OF ADMISSION WITHIN NEIGHBOURHOOD
- The school shall declare the total number of seats for General Category (Total seats – EWS/DG seats) as per the guidelines prescribed by the department.
- The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km.
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category, in neighbourhood range of 0-1 km are in excess of the seats of General Category, the draw of lots of all sibling applications (which have residence within 1 km), shall be conducted to admit the students against the number of available seats.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-1 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourood range of 0-1 km.
- In case the total applications of 0-1 km is less than the number of seats of General Category, and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-1 km, the applications from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 1-3 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- If vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 1-3 kms, the
applications from the third distance range of neighbourhood of 3-6 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms after following the procedure as mentioned above.
Procedure Related To Admission At Pre-School,Pre-Primary And Class I Level At Vivekanand School For The Session 2017-18
|1. The last date of submission of duly filled registration forms along with supportive documents is
14th February 2017
|The following documents are essential for the admission of the Pre-School,Pre-Primary and Class I
• Attested Photocopy of Birth Certificate of the child (issued by M.C.D.).
• Attested Photocopy of proof of residence (Lease Deed/ Ration Card/ Latest paid MTNL Bill/ Electricity or
|2. The first list of selected candidates will be displayed on the school notice board and school website
along with the waiting list on 7th March 2017.3. Second list would be displayed (if required) according to the availability of seats on 17th March 2017.4. Parents of selected candidates are required to bring the original documents at the time of admission for verification. ONLINE REGISTRATION (School Website: www.vivekanandschool.in) The downloaded and duly filled ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM along with supportive documents can be submitted at the school reception along with Rs.25/- latest by 14th February 2017
The duly filled ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM can also be submitted online along with scanned copies of supportive documents latest by 14th February, 2017.
|Last date of submission of application forms.||14th February, 2017|
|Displaying of first list of selected candidates(including waiting list)||7th March, 2017|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/e-mail/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list.||8th March,2017- 10th March,2017|
|Displaying of second list of selected candidates (including waiting list.||17th March,2017|
|Last date of admission procedure||31st March,2017|
Total No. of Seats
Vivekanand School (Anand Vihar)
D-Block, Anand Vihar Delhi-110092
Phone – 22141527,22159154,22147452