Vivekanand School D Block Anand Vihar is one of the best school in East delhi which offers education from class nursery to 12th grade for all kind of society. Vivekanand School D Block Anand Vihar is established in 1978 and it is affiliated to CBSC board. It A a private School provides all the facility for your kids. Vivekanand School D Block Anand Vihar is Co-Ed institute for boys and girls.
Procedure Related To Registration At Pre-School, Pre-Primary And Class- I Level For The Session 2018-19
Form Must Be Accompanied With The Following Documents
- Attested Photocopy of Birth Certificate of the child (issued by M.C.D.).
- Attested Photocopy of proof of residence (Lease Deed/ Ration Card/ Latest paid.
- MTNL Bill/ Electricity or Water Bill/ Passport/ Voter I.D./ Adhaar Card).
- Attested Photocopy of Parents’ educational qualification.
- Medical certificate of the child (for children with special needs or physically challenged).
- Proof of sibling-Photocopy of latest Fee receipt/ I-Card/ Report Card of real brother or sister studying in vivekanand School.
- Attested photocopy of Aadhaar Card of either of the parents.
- Proof of Alumni-Photocopy of Secondary / Sr.Sec. School Passing certificate/
- Marksheet of Vivekanand School.
- Proof of first Child Affidavit.
SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORMS:
The last date of submission of duly filled registration forms along with supportive documents at the school reception is 17th January 2018.
The downloaded and duly filled ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM along with supportive documents can be submitted at the school reception along with Rs.25/- latest by 17th January, 2018.
The duly filled ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM can also be submitted online along with scanned copies of supportive documents latest by 17th January, 2018.
For any query(s), mail us at:
Criteria Related To Admission At Pre-School Pre-Primary And Class I Level For The Session 2018-19
|Above 6 km||00|
|Commencement of Admission procedure.||27th December, 2017|
|Last date of submission of application forms.||17th January, 2018|
|Displaying of first list of selected candidates(including waiting list)||15th February, 2018|
|Admission of selected candidates of the first list||15th February- 17th February, 2018|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/e-mail/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list.||16th February- 20th February, 2018|
|Admission of candidates of the first waiting list||19th February- 21st February, 2018|
|Displaying of second list of selected candidates (including waiting list)||28th February, 2018|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/e-mail/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the second list||1st March, 2018- 7th March 2018|
|Last date of admission procedure||31st March,2018|
Total No. of Seats