Admission Procedure Global Indian International School Noida
Submit the online GIIS Enquiry Form from this website (http://www.mygiis.org/giisenquiry/frmEnquiry.aspx?campus=noida) or visit the school admissions office
GIIS counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information
Parents / Guardian are expected to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethics of the institution, whether it is in sync with their expectations from the school that they will choose for their child. GIIS Admissions department will present details on the infrastructure, capacity, availability of seat, values and ethics, discipline and vision of the school.
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. The child will be met to ensure that there is no special help needed for the child and the school is equipped to handle if there is any medical condition that the child is suffering from.
School text books and Uniforms can be purchased on announced dates.
Admissions are soon going to be open at following school levels –Pre Nursery to Class 8.
The GIIS admission criteria are as follows:
2.5 years complete for Pre-Nursery on 31st March.
3+ years complete for Nursery on 31st March.
4+ years complete for KG on 31st March.
5+ years complete as for Std 1 on 31st March.
(to be submitted to admission
1. Color Photo (passport size)
2. Birth Certificate
3. Transfer Certificate (from previous school, if applicable)
4. Photocopy of previous school Mark-sheets (originals to be sighted at admissions time, if applicable)
5. Valid passport for international students
6. Medical reports
* The counsellors will help out with the admission process.
FEE SCHEDULE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-2016
Effective from April 01, 2015 to March 31, 2016
Note – Three (3) Terms per year applicable for all courses
1. Rs. 15,000 waiver on Admission Fee for academic year 2015-16
2. Second child gets 50% subsidy on the prevailing admission fee
3. 20% off on Tuition Fee for Siblings
4. Annual Charge to be paid with the First term tuition fee or with current term of joining
* Each term is for 4 months duration, and there are 3 terms per academic year