Air Force Nursery School Old Willingdon Camp Admission Criteria 2018-19
Schedule for Registration / Admission to LKG/UKG Session: 2018-19
|ACTIVITY||Date / Day||TIMING|
|Commencement of availability of application form for admission (Monday to Friday except public holidays)||27-12-2017(Wednesday)||0900 hrs – 1230 hrs|
|Last date of submission of application forms in the schools||17-01-2018(Wednesday)||Upto 1230 hrs|
|Display of First Merit list & Wait list||15-02-2018(Thursday)||1000 hrs|
|Resolution of quires of parents , if any (by written /e-mail/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list till||16-02-2018 to18-02-2018||0900 hrs – 1200 hrs|
|Admission process for the candidates whose name appeared in the first merit list||15-02-2018 to21-02-2018|
|Display of Second Merit List||28-02-2018 (Wednesday)||1000 hrs|
|Display of third Merit List (if any)||15-03-2018|
|Closure of admission process||31-03-2018 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of New Session||1-04-2018 (Monday)||0800 hrs|
Registration for Admission to Class LKG (Pre-School) is open from 27-Dec-2017 to 17-Jan-18 between 0900 hrs to 1300 hrs i.e. (Monday to Friday) on all working days.
Nursery Admission Guidelines & Criteria
Priority I : Children of serving and deceased (whilst on active service ) IAF Officers, Airmen and NCs(E) .
Priority II :
- Children of serving Air Force School Staff (Whose spouse in not a serving Air Force Officer ,Airmen or NC(E) )
- Children of serving DSC personnel posted to Air Force units .
- Children of serving civilian Staff of Air Force units paid out of Defence Services Estimates .
- Children of serving NPF employees .
- Children of serving civilian MES personnel .
Priority III : Children of Air Force Officers ,Airmen and NCs (E) who have superannuated from service .
Priority IV : Children of Air Force Officers ,Airmen and NCs (E) who have left service on premature Separation from Service (PPS) or o completion of period of regular Engagement (RE) ,before the age of superannuation .
Priority V : Biological /legal grand –children of serving and retired (both superannuated) as well as those who have gone out on PSS / completion of RE ) Air Force Officers ,Airmen and NCs (E) .
Priority VI : children of Serving Arm /Navy /Para /Military forces personnel ,GREF and TA .
Priority VII : All Children ,including children of foreign nationals / NRIs .Priority to Children of Air force Nursery School of OWC, Race Course, New Delhi-03 .
Age Limit : A Child Should have completed the following age on 01 April 2016 for 03 years preschool (LKG) and 04 years for Pre-Primary (UKG) .
Proof of Age :
(a) Birth certificate issued by Military /Civil hospitals as well as by Municipalities /Villages Panchayats.
(b) In case of Defence Personnel ,POR extract duly signed by Unit Adjutant is also required .
Document Required : (Document to be submitted along with the filled in application form at the time of submission)
- Parents are to be in possession of address proof and distance map copy form (Google map) in consonance with the address proof as per document submitted and filled in the application form .
- Ration card /Voter I-card /Aadhaar card /Passport /Electricity Bill / MTNL Bill /Water bill in the name of any of the parent residing in address as mentioned in the application form .(bills issued last 03 months ) .
- In case of sibling applicants , the bonafide certificate issued by the school of sibling .
- Alumni Cases – Proof of Alumni to that effect from the school studied.
AIR FORCE NURSERY SCHOOL
Old Willingdon Camp, Air Force Station, New Delhi-110003
Phone: 011-23010231 Extn. 21137856, 23016080
Principal — 011-23010231 / 7856