Arvind Gupta DAV Centenary Public School Model Town Admission Procedure
Information regarding registration (general category) 2017-2018
As per guidelines of department of education, delhi information regarding nursery Registration 2017-2018
The Registration for students of Pre-School class for the Academic Session 2017-2018 will begin from 2nd January,2017 to 23rd January,2017. Registration will be done online on school’s website.
|A Printed copy of the online submitted form and payment of Registration Fee of||Rs. 25/-|
|deposited through online payment Gateway using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking||be submitted|
at school reception/Drop Box latest by 23 January,2017 upto 1.00 p.m. along-with self attested copy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the child issued by MCD and other documents as specified below.( No Cash payment will be accepted)
|Total No. of Seats||200|
- The age criteria for Pre-School is 3+ and less than 4 yrs as on 31st March, 2017. ( Child Born between 01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014 are eligible for Pre-School admission).
Distance criteria – 0 to 3 Kms [50 points]
Beyond 3 kms but within 5 kms [30 points]
Beyond 5 kms but within 8 kms [20 points]
- Sibling criteria – Real brother/sister only [20 points]
- Alumni criteria – Same school only [15 points]
Girl Child/First Male Child (15 points)
Documents Required For Verification AT THE TIME OF ADMISSON (In Original):
- Birth Certificate under the Birth, Death and Marriages Certification Act, 1986.
- Address Proof : Ration card /Voter I card /Electricity bill/ MTNL bill/Adhaar Card/Driving License/Passport
- Proof of Sibling – latest fee slip brother/sister already studying in this school.
( If one of the ‘Twin children’ gets selected then the other would be considered under ‘Sibling Category’)
- Proof of Alumni –School Leaving Certificate / Sr. Sec./ Secondary Board Certificate
- Proof of First Male Child/girl child :- Self Submission ( Affidavit)
- Medical Fitness Certificate of child and blood group of child
- Two latest Passport size Photographs of each of the child, father and mother.
Information of selected candidates can be checked only on the School’s website on 15th
Feburary,2017. and RESOLUTION OF QUERIES OF PARENTS ,if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list will be from 16.02.2017 to 18.02.2017. The Waiting List (if any) will be displayed on 15th Febuary,2017 and 2nd list ( if any) by 28th February,2017.
In case of a Draw, the parents will be intimated through the school’s website : www.agdav.edu.in . The parents are therefore advised to regularly the check the school’s website to stay informed about the changes and other important information.
There will be no change in the existing bus routes. Parents will be required to make their own arrangement for other routes.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POINTS WHILE FILLING UP THE ONLINE FORM:
- DO NOT USE SYMBOLS LIKE – / or ‘ or “ or : of ( etc. WHILE FILLING THE FORM ONLINE AS THESE SYMBOLS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE SOFTWARE.
- FILL UP THE FORM COMPLETELY BEFORE TAKING A PRINT OUT.
- IN CASE OF INCOMPLETE FORM/DOCUMENTS OR SENDING CASH/CHEQUE WITH THE APPLICATION – THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DEEMED AS REJECTED. ONLY DEMAND DRAFT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- TO KNOW THE RESULT OF YOUR WARD CHECK THE SCHOOL’S WEBSITE ON 15TH February 2017 AFTER 1 P.M.