Bal Bharati Public School Dwarka Nursery Admission Criteria 2018-19
|Schedule of Admission|
|Online Registration for Pre School Admission:||27th December 2017 to 17th January, 2018|
|Last date of receipt of form||18th January, 2018 (2 p.m.)|
|Admission Schedule||As per the Department of Education Notification|
|First List and Waiting List 1||15th February, 2018 (3:00 pm)|
|Resolution of queries of parent, if any, (written/e-mail/verbal) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the list||February 16 to 20, 2018 (3:00 pm)|
|Second List and Waiting List 2(if any)||28th February, 2018 (3:00 pm)|
Allotment of seats for admission to Pre-School for the Session 2017-18:
Total No of Seats: 184
|Category||No. of Seats||% age|
|1||E.W.S / DG||46||25%|
|B) Staff Wards||9||5%|
|C) General Seats||55||30%|
- Except for EWS/DG, Staff wards and Management quota seats for all other categories 50% seats will be given to boys & 50% to girls.
- The remaining seats from A & B under open seats, if any, will be merged in C(General Seats).
Points will be allocated to the applicants on the basis of the following criteria:-
|a. 0 to 3 Kms||60|
|b. 3 to 5 Kms||40|
|c. 5 to 7 Kms||20|
|d. Beyond 7 Kms||0|
|3||First born child||20|
- There will be no interaction with parent / child.
- There will be no weightage for parent’s educational qualification, occupation or financial status.
Age Criteria :
Minimum 3 years as on 31st March, 2018
FOR ADMISSION TO EWS AND DISADVANTAGED CATEGORIES
Please go to the department of education website (www.edudel.nic.in).
- Google map will be used to calculate distance from school as per example.
- No prospectus will be sold. Only Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- will be charged.
- Aadhar card of parents and child is a mandatory document while registering the online registration form
- Recheck all details carefully before clicking on submit as no corrections will be allowed later.
- School will not be responsible for the non-receipt of Confirmation sent by Post. Incomplete or incorrect applications will be rejected.
- Only one registration per child is allowed. Multiple applications will lead to cancellation of registration.
- In case of any problem in online transaction pay through DD/Pay order.
- Admission will be granted subject to verification of documents. List of the provisionally shortlisted candidates alongwith the first waiting list will be put up on the school notice board and website on February 15, 2018 at 03:00 p.m.
- If the address/DOB or any other detail supplied by parent at the time of filling of form is found to be incorrect, registration will be cancelled with immediate effect
Valid Residential Proof:-
- Ration card in the name of Parents having name of the Child in Ration card
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents
- Voter I Card of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone bill/Water bill
- Unique Identity Card(Aadhar) of Mother/Father/Child issued by Govt. of India
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
* Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any query or assistance.