Bal Bharati Public School Dwarka Nursery Admission Criteria 2017-18
The registration for admission to Pre School class for the session 2017-18 will remain open on school website www.bbpsdwarka.org from January 16th (12 Noon) to 14th February,2017
|Schedule of Admissions
|Online Registrations for Pre School Admission:
||16th to 14th February, 2017
|Last date of receipt of forms
||15th February, 2017
|List(s) of provisionally selected children
|First List and Waiting List 1
||7th March, 2017 (3:00 pm)
|Second List and Waiting List 2(if any)
||17th March, 2017 (3:00 pm)
|TOTAL SEATS: 184
||No. of Seats
|Minimum 3 years as on 31st March, 2017
|FOR ADMISSION TO EWS AND DISADVANTAGED CATEGORIES
|Please go to the department of education website Department of Education
|Guidelines for filling up the online registration form for general category
|The registration for Pre-School session 2017-18 will remain open from January 16, 2017 (12 Noon) to January 31, 2017 on the school website bbpsdwarka.org. You will be required to drop the Confirmation receipt of online registration in the drop box along with a Pay Order/Demand Draft of Rs.25/- in favour of ‘Bal Bharati Public School, Dwarka’ or receipt of online payment(Kindly mention Ward’s name, Father’s name, Mobile No. and Registration No. on the back of Pay Order/Demand Draft). Last date of depositing the Pay Order/DD and Confirmation receipt is February 1, 2017. Your application will not be processed if it is not received by February 1, 2017 by 02:00 pm.
- There will be no interaction with parent as well as the child.
- Google map will be used to calculate distance from school as per example.
- No prospectus will be sold. Only Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- will be charged.
- Aadhar card of parents will be required at the time of admission
- Recheck all details carefully before clicking on submit as no corrections will be allowed later.
- There will be no weightage for parent’s educational qualification, occupation or financial status.
- School will not be responsible for the non-receipt of Confirmation sent by Post. Incomplete or incorrect applications will be rejected.
- Only one registration per child is allowed. Multiple applications will lead to cancellation of registration.
- In case of any problem in online transaction pay through DD/Pay order.
- Admission will be granted subject to verification of documents. List of the provisionally shortlisted candidates alongwith the first waiting list will be put up on the school notice board and website on February 28, 2017 at 03:00 p.m.
- If the address/DOB or any other detail supplied by parent at the time of filling of form is found to be incorrect, registration will be cancelled with immediate effect
Valid Residential Proof:-
- Ration card in the name of Parents having name of the Child in Ration card
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents
- Voter I Card of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone bill/Water bill
- Unique Identity Card(Aadhar) of Mother/Father/Child issued by Govt. of India
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL DWARKA
newPre-School Admission (2017-18)…Draw of lots for first list and first waiting list will be conducted on 28th February 2017 at 10 a.m.
Other School In Dwarka For Admission To Class Nursery