Following is the schedule for Montessori Admission (2016-17)
- Eligibility Criteria : Age between 03 and 04 years as on 31 March 2016.
- Admission Schedule
|Advertisement in Newspaper||29 Aug 2015 and 30Aug 2015 (Sat & Sun) – The Times Of India & Navbharat Times|
|Commencement of availability of admission forms||31 Aug – 10 Sep 2015 (on all working days)Timings : 08.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. only|
FORMS CAN ALSO BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SCHOOL WEBSITE bbpsnoida.com BETWEEN 31 AUG AND 10 SEP 15.
|Last date of submission of duly filled admission form||Between 01 – 11 Sep 2015Timings : 08.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. only|
Please Note : Draw of lots will be held if the number of candidates with identical points is in excess of available vacancies. The Draw of lots will be held at 10.00 a.m. on 19 Sep 15 only if there is a need for it.
|Display of First list including Economically weaker section and Disadvantaged GroupCategory (including waiting list)||19 Sep 2015 (Saturday) at 05.00 p.m. on school website|
|Admission formalities||21 Sep 2015 to 25 Sep 2015(Monday – Saturday)|
|The date for displaying second list, if any||28 Sep 2015 (Monday)|
|Closure of admission||30 Sep 2015 (Wednesday)|
- Criteria for Award of Points
The criteria will be based on fixed parameters and points as prescribed under:
|S NO.||PARAMETER / CRITERIA||POINTS|
|1.||Neighbourhood up to 08 Km||70|
|All the Applicants up to 08 Kms (Aerially or Distance by road) will be considered for admission. If the application are excess in number, draw of lots will be made. The distance slabs for various Sectors in Noida shall be available on the school website. Points will be allocated on the following criteria.
|2.||Sibling Studying in School||20|
|A child whose brother or sister is studying in the school will get the benefit under sibling criterion. Cousins will not get the said benefit.|
|3.||Parent Alumni of the School||05|
|It is clarified that the school will decide at their own level the criterion / parameters for admission under ‘Parent Alumni Category’.|
|4.||School specific parameters||05|
- The application form (in Hindi) for EWS category may be collected from the school office.
The number of seats reserved for the EWS / DG* will be 25% of the total number of seats available. Children belonging to Disadvantaged Group, SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) / orphan / Disabled* Children are to apply under this category. *DG : Disadvantaged Group *DC : Disabled Children are children with special needs, i.e. Autism, ADHD, Physically Challenged, Learning Disability and Speech Defect. Documents required for seats under EWS / DG Category.
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or BPL Ration Card (Yellow Coloured) or AAY Ration Card (Pink Colour).
- Once admitted, a self declaration of annual income on an affidavit shall be submitted every year, for continuation of benefit.
- For Disadvantaged Group category, a Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other competent authority.
- The Certificate can be in the name of child or his/her parents.
- Distribution of Seats (in terms of percentage)
TOTAL NO. OF SEATS : 184
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||NO OF SEATS|
|1.||EWS & DG Category students(Children belonging to Creamy layer – DG Group will come under the ambit of Fee Payment)||46 (25%)|
|2.||Staff WardsUnfilled seats in this category will spill over to open seats||09|
|3.||For Noida Authority Employees(On recommendation of CEO only)||02|
- Essential Documents
Following supporting documents duly attested are to be submitted at the time of submission of form :
- Attested Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Proof of Residence. (Ration Card/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Electricity/Telephone Bill/Passport) (All the above documents have to be issued in the name of parents)
- Relevant authenticate Certificate only in case of SC / ST / OBC / EWS.(The certificate has to be issued by an Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar)
- Medical Certificate of the child. (for children with special needs)
- Attested passing out certificate of Father / Mother. (School, Graduation & Post Graduation)
- Proof of Sibling. (Wherever applicable)
- Proof of Alumni. (Wherever applicable)
- Vaccination Card duly stamped by qualified Pediatric.
- Proof of any other criteria that the school may decide for the allocation of 05 points under school specific parameters.
- Withdrawals after Admission
If any parent or guardian, after depositing the full fee for admission of a child, chooses to withdraw the child from the school within one month from the date of admission, then the school shall retain Registration Charges, Admission Fee and Tuition Tee for one month only and shall refund the rest. In case any fee collected from the parent(s) or guardian of a child, whose admission is cancelled subsequently due to non submission of original documents for verification by the due date, or if any, information or document submitted prove to be false or wrong, the entire fee except registration amount will be refunded.
- Admission Methodology
- Candidates will be ranked on the basis of points scored.
- Draw of lots will be held if the number of candidates with identical points is in excess of available vacancies.
- A waiting list of minimum 70 will be prepared on the basis of ranking.
- Draw of lots will be held at 10.00 a.m. on 19 Sep 15 only if there is a need for it.
- Confirmation for the same will be communicated latest by 18 Sep 2015.
- The school shall display its Admission List on the website bbpsnoida.com as well as on the School Notice Board on 19 Sep 15 at 05.00 a.m.
Info Source- http://www.bbpsnoida.com Click Here To See The Bal Bharati Public School Noida