Bal Bharati Public School Noida Montessori – I Admission Pre-Primary 2018-19
Admission schedule for Pre Primary Admission (2018-19)
Following is the schedule for Pre Primary Admission (2018-19)
|Eligibility Criteria||Age between 03 and 04 years as on 31 Mar 2018.|
|Advertisement in Newspaper||29 July, 2017 and 30 July, 2017 (Sat & Sun) – The Times Of India & Navbharat Times|
|Commencement of Availability of Admission Forms||31 July to 10 Aug, 2017 Timings : 08.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. only|
|PARENTS CAN ALSO APPLY ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD THE FORM FROM THE SCHOOL WEBSITE, http://bbpsnoida.balbharati.org/ BETWEEN 01 AUG, 17 AND 19 AUG, 17.|
|Submission of duly filled in admission form||Between 01 Aug, 2017 – 11 Aug, 2017 Timings : 08.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. only|
|Interaction with Parents||11 Aug, 17 onwards (On completion of the registration process, Parents will be called for verification of documents within 7 to 8 working days)|
|Display of List of Selected Candidates||16 Aug, 17 onwards|
|The Admission lists will be displayed on the School Website as well as on the School Notice Board|
|Admission formalities||The formalities are to be completed within 03 days of the display of the final list, failing which the seats will be passed on to the candidate in the waiting list.|
|The date for displaying waiting list, if any||21 Aug, 17 (Monday)|
|Closure of Admission (Session 2018-19)||23 Aug 17 (Wednesday)|
For Children belonging to Disadvantaged Group, SC/ST/OBC.
The application form (in Hindi) for EWS category can be downloaded or collected from the school office between 01 – 30 Aug, 2017.
The number of seats reserved for the EWS / DG*/DC will be 25% of the total number of seats available. Children belonging to Disadvantaged Group, SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) / orphan / Disabled* Children are to apply under this category.
*DG : Disadvantaged Group
*DC : Disabled Children are children with special needs, i.e. Autism, ADHD, Physically Challenged, Learning Disability and Speech Defect.
Documents required for seats under EWS / DG Category.
• Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or BPL Ration Card (Yellow Coloured) or AAY Ration Card (Pink Colour).
• Once admitted, a self declaration of annual income on an affidavit shall be submitted every year, for continuation of benefit.
• For Disadvantaged Group Category, the names for admission in Pre-Primary-I or class-I will be forwarded from the office of DIOS / Basic Shiksha Adhikari, District Gautam Budh Nagar.
The Certificate can be in the name of child or his/her parents.
TOTAL NO. OF SEATS : 184
|S. NO.||CATEGORY||NO OF SEATS|
|1.||EWS & DG Category students (Children belonging to Creamy layer – DG Group will come under the ambit of Fee Payment)||46 (25%)|
|2.||Staff Wards Unfilled seats in this category will spill over to open seats||09|
|3.||For Noida Authority Employees(On recommendation of CEO and upon verification of documents)||02|
FOLLOWING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DULY ATTESTED ARE TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF FORM :
- Attested Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Residence. (Ration Card/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Electricity/Telephone Bill/Passport) (The above documents should be in the name of parents)
- Relevant authentic Certificate in respect of SC / ST / OBC / EWS candidates. (The certificate must be issued by an Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar)
- Medical Certificate of the child. (only for children with special needs)
- Attested passing out certificate of Father & Mother. (At School level, Graduation & Post Graduation level)
- Proof of Sibling. (Wherever applicable)
- Proof of School Alumni. (Wherever applicable)
- Vaccination Card (to be duly stamped by a qualified Pediatric).
Withdrawals after Admission
If any parent or guardian, after depositing the full fee for nursery admission of a child, chooses to withdraw the child from the school within one month from the date of admission, then the school shall retain Registration Charges, Admission Fee and Tuition Tee for one month only and shall refund the rest. In case any fee collected from the parent(s) or guardian of a child, whose admission is cancelled subsequently due to non submission of original documents for verification by the due date, or if any, information or document submitted prove to be false or wrong, the entire fee except registration amount will be refunded.
Admission Methodology (Pre-Primary-I)
- Dates of interactive session of shortlisted candidates will be informed via e-mail / courier and School Website.
- Due to limited number of seats all applicants may not be accommodated.
- The School is for Noida residents only. The applicants should be residing within 03 to 07 Kms range. No forms will be issued or received after due date.
- The school shall display its Admission List on the website http://bbpsnoida.balbharati.org/ as well as on the School Notice Board between 16 Aug, 17 and 26 Aug, 17. The school will remain closed on 14 & 15 Aug, 2017 on account of Janmashtami and Independence Day.
ALL UPDATES PERTAINING TO PRE PRIMARY-I ADMISSIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SCHOOL WEBSITE FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF PARENTS ON A REGULAR BASIS.