Bal Bhavan Public School Mayur Vihar Admission Criteria and Schedule 2017-18
The admission in class Pre-School (Nursery) for the session 2017-18 are open. Interested candidates may fill an online application form only from 10-01-2017 to 31-01-2017 at school website. All such forms need to be submitted physically in HARD COPY at the school along with necessary documents on or before 31-01- 2017(Tuesday).
Availability Of Seats For Pre-School (Entry Level) In Session (2017-18)
|General Category (Open Seats)||75%||150+33 =183 seats|
|E.W.S.||25%||50+11 = 61 seats|
|Total Seats||100%||200+44 = 244 seats|
Eligibility Criteria: The Age Limit for admission in Class Pre-School (Nursery) is minimum 3 Years. Criteria For Admission In Pre-School (Entry Level)
The admission to Open seats (General Category) shall be made only on the basis of fixed parameters and points as prescribed by Directorate of Education as under:
|1||Neighbourhood (80 Points)|
Documents Required At The Time Of Registration In Pre-School (Entry Level) 2017-18
1: Attested photocopy of Date of Birth certificate of the child.
2: Attested photocopy of Residence proof (either of the following)-
- Ration Card issued in the name of Parents(Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile Certificate of Child or of his/her Parents.
- Voter I – Card (EPIC) of any of the Parents.
- Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the Parents or Child.
- Aadhaar Card / UID issued in the name of any of the Parents.
3: Proof of Sibling (wherever applicable).
4: Attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (wherever applicable).
Note:- All original documents are required to be produced for verification at the time of admission.
Admission Schedule Pre-School (Entry Level) 2017-18
|Commencement of Admission Process||10th January, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Availability of Admission Application Form Online||From: 10th January, 2017 (Tuesday) To 31st January 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date of submission of Admission Application Form||31st January 2017 (Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates under General Category (including waiting list)||28th February 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Resolution of Queries of Parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||1st March 2017 To 4th March 2017 (Saturday)|
|The date for displaying the second list for General Category (if any, including waiting list)||15th March 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Closure of Admission Process||31st March 2017 (Friday)|
- The registration process is open for admission in class Pre-School / Nursery ONLY for the session 2017-18.
- The child must be 3 years as on 31st March 2017.
- The online form is only for the candidates applying under GENERAL CATEGORY ONLY. Candidates willing to apply under DG/EWS Category are required to fill the form at the website of Directorate of Education, Delhi.
- Parents are required to fill the form online only.
- Kindly fill all the particulars carefully.
- Take the print of the filled registration form and attach necessary documents along with the form and submit the same at the school reception on or before 31st January 2017 with admission registration charges Rs. 25/- between 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. during school working days only.
- Please keep passport size photo of the child, mother and father ready to upload while filling the form. The size of the photograph may not be more than 100 KB. The image should be in .jpg or .png format only.
- The forms submitted online but not submitted in hard copy at the school reception will not be considered for the nursery admission process.