Banasthali Public School Vikaspuri Admission Criteria Schedule 2018-19
Nursery Admission Criteria 2018-19: The academic Session for Class Prep & I to XII commences from 2nd April, 2018, for which the registration for new students(Entry Level) opens in January and for other classes in March.
Please Note That
- Presence of student is must for the admission.
- The Admission Process will not be initiated in absence of any of the above documents mentioned above.
- Original documents along with one set of Self attested documents are to be produced at the time of admission.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission (Self Attested):
- Birth Certificate issued by MCD/competent authority
- Residence Proof (Passport/Voter ID Card)
- Aadhar Card of : (a) Child (b) Father (c) Mother (d) Guardian (if Applicable)
- Three Photos of the child
- Two photos of Father & Mother each
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Progress Report of last class studied in Prev. School
- Certificate of Annual Income
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (if applicable)
- Copy of Transfer Letter(if applicable)
- Certificate of Adopted Child (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physically Challenged (if applicable)
- Affidavit in case of Single Girl Child (if applicable)
- Proof of being an Alumni of the School (if applicable)
- Proof of Sibling : Photocopy of ID / Fee Card(if applicable)
Schedule For Admission Of Entry Level Class (Pre-Primary):-
|NO OF SEATS AVAILABLE||50 (PrePrimaryClasses)|
|Sibling (Real Brother/Sister studying in same school)||10|
|Alumni (If any of the parents have studied in same school)||10|
|Ward of Staff / M.C. Member||10|
|Commencement of admission process||27/12/2017 (Wednesday)||8.00 AM TO 12.30 P.M.|
|Last date of submission of application form||17.01.2018 (Wednesday)||TILL 02.00 PM|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list, along with marks allotted under point system).||15.02.2018 (Thursday)||9:00 A.M.|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list.||16/02/2018(Friday) to 20/02/2018(Tuesday)||9.00 AM TO 12.30 P.M.|
|The date for displaying the second list of selected candidates if any (including waiting list along with marks allotted under point system).||28-02-2018 (Wednesday)||9:00 A.M.|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||01/03/2018 (Thursday) to 07/03/2018 (Wednesday)||9.00 AM TO 12.30 P.M.|
|Closure of admission process.||31-03-2018 (Saturday)|
E.W.S./ D.G CATEGORY: Directorate of Education, Government of National Capital of Delhi conducts the EWS/DG Admission of the children who belongs to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Disadvantaged Group (DG) Category for School’s Entry Level Class.Kindly visit the official website of Directorate of Education at edudel.nic.in
Admission To Class Ist To Ix And :-
- Admission will commence from April 2, 2018 and will remain open till July 31, 2018.
- Admission to class XI shall commence after declaration of class X result.
- The students of Class X placed in compartment at C.B.S.E. Examination will be admitted in the same class but allowed to attend Class Xl provisionally till the result is declared. The admission of such students will be regularized within ten days of the declaration of compartment results.
*The School authorities reserve the right to admit or refuse admission to any student.