- Registration form is to be filled in and submitted to the school Reception between 9am -12noon.
- Incomplete or illegal registration form without photographs & documents will not be proceeded/ accepted.
- For registration the Parents/ Guardians should obtain the registration form.
- Criteria fixed by Govt. / Management from time to time for admission will be followed.
- The parents will be required to deposit the fees within 3 days of the issue of admission orders failing which it will be treated as vacant and allotted to another candidate
- Self Attested copy of all the original documents are to be submitted on admission date given by the school.
- The new academic session commences in the 1st week of April every year. All the students (General & EWS Category ) seeking admission are required to register themselves.
- There will be a written test for students seeking admission to classes 1st onwards and only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for screening
- Self Attested copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Affidavit in case of single parent, girl child.
- In case of sibling, Copy of school identity card of the sibling.
- Medical Certificate and copy of immunization card of the child (attested by M.B.B.S Doctors )
- Copy of previous class report card for class 1st onwards.
- At the time of Admission Original school leaving certificate (Counter signed by Education Officer ) for 1st class onwards.
- Aadhaar card No. of the child
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR NURSERY
|Distance 0 – 3 km||70|
|3 -6 km||60|
Nursery Admission Schedule
|Last Date of Registration for class Nursery||17/01/2018 ( Wednesday)|
|The Date of Displaying the First list of selected candidates ( including waiting list )||15/02/2018 ( Thursday)|
|The Date of Displaying the Second list of candidates ( including waiting list )||28/02/2018 ( Wednesday)|
Both parents presence along with the child is required, for whom admission is being sought is mandatory for an interaction with coordinator.
Documents to be attached with the registration form at the time of submission
1) Self attested copy of original Birth Certificate.
2) Self attested copy of proof of residential address (valid proof of address are Ration card/ Domicile Certificate/ Voter I card/ Electricity Bill/MTNL Bill/Water Slip Payment/Aadhar Card/UID Card).
3) In case of sibling applicant, School I D Card of sibling studying in the school