Cambridge School Indirapuram Nursery Admission Guidelines And Criteria And Dates Of Form Submission And Online Form
Cambridge School, Indirapuram Nursery Admissions (2018-19)
A. List of documents (self attested photocopies) required to be attached with the registration form:
1. Birth Certificate of the child from the Municipal Corporation.
2. Photo Identity Proof of both the parents: PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Election Card / Aadhar Card.
3. Proof of Residence: Passport /Election Card / Aadhar Card / Rent Agreement/ Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill
4. Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate from any Cambridge School, under the Society for Advancement of Education, in case of Alumni.
5. Proof of Sibling: Identity card/ Recent Fee Receipt
6. Immunization Card showing record of vaccines.
B. Stamp size photographs of the child, mother and father need to be pasted on the form.
Note: Failure to furnish any of the above will automatically make the registration invalid.
C. The verification of documents will be done from August 29, 2017 onwards.
- All original documents of the photocopies submitted must be brought for verification.
- Both parents and the child must be present during the verification.
D. Please note that providing transport will not be the responsibility of the school. Transport may be provided only on pre-existing routes.
E. Display of the list of shortlisted children on the school website http://www.csindirapuram.com/ or http://ip.cambridgeschool.edu.in/admissions/ on September 5, 2017 (4 p.m.)
F. Submission of fee September 8, September 11 or September 12, 2017 (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
Also See The Schools For Nursery Admissions In Indirapuram