Carmel Convent School Chanakyapuri Admission New Delhi
Admission to k.g. Class 2017-2018
1: Only girls are eligible for admission to K.G.
2: Children born between 01/04/2012 and 31/03/2013 only are eligible for admission to K.G.
3: There will be no test or interviews of the applicants or their parents. Weightage will be given to following:
The weightage is without prejudice to the school’s constitutional right to give preference to children from Christian Community.
4: Minority schools exempted from the ambit of RTE.
Revised Schedule of dates for KG Admission will be as follows:
Last date of submission of Application forms for K.G. till 4th February 2017 between 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. (all working days). No form will be accepted after February 14 2017.
The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board on March 7, 2017 at 10.00 a.m. the second list will be displayed on the notice board on March 17 ,2017 , if only needed.
Carmel Convent School Chanakya Puri Nursery Admission Criteria:
- Upto to 3 Kms 25 Points
- More Than 3 to upto 5 Kms 20 Points
- More than 5 upto 8 Kms 15 Points.
- More than 8 upto 10 Kms 10 Points.
- Siblings 20 Points.
Children Of Alumni and Children of staff 10 Points
The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
6: Schedule of dates for admission will be as follows:
Distribution of application from 2nd to 23rd January 2017 between 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM(all working days) Filled in application form along with photocopies of relevant document will be accepted at the school office(all working days) between 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM till January 23, 2017. No form will be accepted after January 23, 2017.
7: Make sure to submit the following documents along with application form:
- An attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation and an attested photocopy of the Baptism Certificate in case of Christian Candidates (attested by any gazetted officer)
- All Christian candidates must bring a letter from their respective Parish Prieste/Pastors testifying to membership of their Parish. They must produce the Baptism Certificate.
- Proof of residance: A photocopy of elector’s ID card/ Ration card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill-MTNL Landline/Domicile certificate of the child or parents/ Aadhar card/ UID card issued in the name of the parents.
8: The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board on February 15, 2017 at 10:00 AM the second list will be displayed on the notice board on February 29, 2017, If only needed.
Carmel Convent School
Malcha Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi-110021