Chinmaya Vidyalaya Vasant Vihar Admission Criteria and Schedule 2017-18
Admissions To Pre-School (Nursery) For The Academic Session 2017-18
Total Seats available for admission to Pre-School (Nursery) – 160
25% (40 seats) – Economically Weaker Section & Disadvantaged Group as defined under the Right to Education Act, 2009
Total General Seats available for admission to Pre-School (Nursery) – 120
The admission to open seats shall be made on the Admission Criteria as given below:
Criteria for Neighbourhood
a. Admission shall be offered to students residing within 1 km of the school
b. In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 to 3 kms of the school shall be admitted.
c. If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school.
d. Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area
Process of Admission within Neighbourhood:
a. The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km.
b. Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
c. If the applications of sibling category, in neighbourhood range of 0-1 km are in excess of the seats of General Category, the draw of lots of all sibling applications (which have residence within 1 km), shall be conducted to admit the students against the number of available seats.
d. If the applications of sibling category within 0-1 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighborhood range of 0-1 km.
e. In case the total applications of 0-1 km is less than the number of seats of General Category, and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-1 km, the applications from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 1-3kms shall be considered in the above manner.
f. If vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 1-3 kms, the applications from the third distance range of neighbourhood of 3-6 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
g. Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms after following the procedure as mentioned above.
Scheduled Time Line:
|1||Tuesday, 10th January, 2017||Commencement of Admission Process for 2017|
|2||Tuesday, 10th January, 2017 to Tuesday, 31st January, 2017||Filling and submission of registration form|
|3||Friday, 10th February 2017||Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats.|
|4||Friday, 17th February 2017||Draw of lots|
|5||Tuesday, 28th February 2017||List of selected children (First List) and waiting list will be declared.|
|7||Wednesday, 1st March 2017 to Saturday, 4th March 2017||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written / email / verbal interaction) regarding the first list|
|8||Wednesday, 15th March, 2017||Second list of candidates (If any) (including Waiting List)|
|9||Friday, 31st March, 2017||Closure of admission process|
Documents To Be Submitted Along With Registration Form For Pre-School
Minimum period of residence at given address should be of PAST ONE YEAR. Please submit an additional document i.e. Telephone/Electricity/Water bill in the name of any one PARENT which proves residence at the mentioned address between December 2016 and March 2017.
- Birth Certificate of the Child (showing the child’s name) (in ORIGINAL) (issued by Municipal Corporation)
- Proof of Residence: (Any two)
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents (having name of the child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his / her parents.
- Driving License
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Passport in the name of the parent or child.
- Aadhaar Card / UID card issued in the name of the parent.
- Latest Paid Electricity Bill / Water Bill / MTNL telephone bill / Bank statement showing last 6 months transactions.(Bills should be in the name of the parent of the child)
- Certificate of SC / ST / OBC – – Caste Certificate issued by DC Office
- For Single Parent – Relevant legal documents certifying the same.
- Proof of Sibling (Only Real brother or sister studying in this school) Attach: Identity Card / Latest Fee Bill of the sibling issued by the school office for 2016-17.
- Three passport size Photograph (each) of the child, Mother and Father.
- Medical certificate and records of the child. You are requested to declare correct medical status along with special needs, if any, in the application form. This has to be accompanied by a complete medical report from a CBSE approved Doctor / Institute / Govt. Hospital. Failure to declare correct medical status will automatically disqualify the child EVEN IF ADMISSION HAS BEEN GRANTED.
- If you are the Guardian please enclose all the following:
- Authority letter by the parent (s) or an affidavit.
- Your recent photograph.
- Proof of residence (please see point 2 above)
NOTE: Nursery Admission Criteria for Twins: In case of twins, if one is selected the other twin will get sibling points.
Info And Image Credit: chinmayavvdelhi.ac.in