Columbia Foundation Sr.Sec. School Vikaspuri Nursery Admission 2017-18
The process of registration for pre- school (nursery) and pre- primary (KG) (2017-18) IS as per the guidelines issued by the directorate of education, govt. of Delhi
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 1 KM of the school.
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1TO 3 KMS of the school shall be admitted.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 TO 6 KMS of the school.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
- Siblings would be given higher priority in each criterion.
- All documents to be verified before the grant of admission, once the final list of shortlisted candidates is published-(annexure-1).
- For distance of home from school, please cheek –(annexure-11)
- Documents mentioned above are solely for the purpose of allocation of points and not for grant of admission.
- Children born after 1st April 2013 (age 3+) for Pre-school (nursery) and 1stapril, 2012 (age 4+) for pre-primary (KG) class will be eligible for admission for the session 2017 18.
Seat Allocation Scheme 2017-18
Schedule For Admission In Pre-School (Nursery) And Pre-Primary (KG) Classes Session 2017-18 For General Category
(Timing 9:00 a.m 12:00 p.m)
- There will be no screening, written test or interviews for profiling parents.
- The schedule is subject to change, with prior notification.
Supporting Documents At The Time Of Admission For Pre-School (Nursery) And Pre-Primary (KG) Classes 2017-18
Columbia Foundation Sr. Sec. School
D-Block, Vikas Puri,
Tel.: +91 11 45660811-15
Nearby landmark: D- Block DDA Market
and Opposite to DG-II
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Columbia Junior School
F-83A, F-Block, Vikas Puri,
New Delhi – 110018
Tel.: +91 11 45660818
Nearby landmark: F- Block,
Sanatan Dharam Mandir
E-mail id: email@example.com