Columbia Foundation Sr.Sec. School Vikaspuri Nursery Admission 2018-19
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 1 KM of the school.
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 to 3 kms of the school shall be admitted.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
- Siblings would be given higher priority in each criterion.
- Single girl child will be given higher preference.
|For Pre-school (Nursery)||Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought|
|For Pre-primary (KG)||Less than 05 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought|
Schedule For Admission In Pre-School (Nursery) And Pre-Primary (KG) Classes Session 2018-19 For General Category
|Commencement of admission process & availability of application form for admission||27.12.2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of application form in school||17.01.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||01.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each child who applied for admission under open seats||08/02/2018 (Thursday)|
|Date of displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||15.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents of parents, if any (by written / email / verbal interaction) regarding allotment of point ton their ward in the first list||16.02.2018 (Friday) to
|The date of displaying the second list of selected candidates (if any) (including waiting list) along with marks allotted under point system)||28.02.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents of parents, if any (by written / email / verbal interaction) regarding allotment of point ton their ward in the Second list||01.03.2018 (Thursday to
|Subsequence list of admission, if any||15.03.2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2018 (Saturday)|
(Timing 9:00 a.m 12:00 p.m)
- There will be no screening, written test or interviews for profiling parents.
- The schedule is subject to change, with prior notification.
Columbia Foundation Sr.Sec. School Vikaspuri Nursery Admission Points System
|Single girl child||10|
|Distance from School||0 to 2 km.||35|
|> 2 to 4 kms.||15|
|> 4 to 6 kms.||10|
|Beyond 6 kms.||05|
Supporting Documents At The Time Of Admission For Pre-School (Nursery) And Pre-Primary (KG) Classes 2018-19
- Birth Certificate with name printed issued by the MCD
- Resident Proof
Any one of the following:-
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/ Father) having name of child
- Domicile certificate of child or of his / her parents
- Voter I – Card (EPIC) of any parent
- Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill / Water bill / Passport in the name of any of the parent
- Aadhaar card / UID card issued in the name of any Child, Mother, Father
- For Sibling Students Sibling’s ID card
- For Alumni Students Parents’ report card/ ID card / Xth, XIIth passing certificate / SLC
- For Single girl child Affidavit
- Aadhaar card / UID card issued in the name of Child, Mother & Father
- Copy of PAN Card Father / Mother
- Two Latest Photographs of student & parents (name & date printed on photographs)
- Medical Certificate from Govt. Hospital, in case of Disabilities/ special needs
Columbia Foundation Sr. Sec. School
D-Block, Vikas Puri,
Tel.: +91 11 45660811-15
Nearby landmark: D- Block DDA Market
and Opposite to DG-II
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Columbia Junior School
F-83A, F-Block, Vikas Puri,
New Delhi – 110018
Tel.: +91 11 45660818
Nearby landmark: F- Block,
Sanatan Dharam Mandir
E-mail id: email@example.com