Children with Following Registration Form Number
Are Selected For Admission To Pre-Primary (KG) Class 2017-18
Convent Of Jesus & Mary Bangla Sahib Marg Nursery Admission Information Like Admission Criteria, Points System For Allocation Of Seats, Required Documents, Age Criteria For General/EWS and DG Category
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of School Fee for Convent Of Jesus & Mary . Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. Convent Of Jesus & Mary reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Convent Of Jesus & Mary shall be entitled at any time without prior notice or any liability to you, to cancel or suspend the Online fee payment services and/or to substitute alternative services, which may or may not be interactive or transactional in nature.
- The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the school. The only information supplied to the school is the name of the payer, the invoice number and the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service.
- Your payment will normally reach the Convent Of Jesus & Mary account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- In respect of any failed transactions of any of the Customers, processed through this service, the transaction failure charges payable if any to the Participating Banks, in respect of the failed transactions shall be charged additionally.
- While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, School is not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
- any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
The fees to be paid by the Customer/Parent shall be computed and paid as specified herein below:
- Payment may only be made with Visa/MasterCard credit/Debit cards or Net banking.
- Convent Of Jesus & Mary does not charge any processing fee or service charges from the students for online payment. However, the students have to pay the charges as applicable by the Payment gateway Service provider.
- Service Tax and other tax / taxes if any applicable, will be charged in addition.(to be collected from customer)
Transaction Processing Fee to be collected from the Parents –
In case of an error found in online fee payment given below, amount will be refunded.
- Net Banking Facility Fee Rs.30 /- of the Transaction Amount
- Credit Card Gateway Facility Fee ( Visa / Master) 1.40% of the Transaction Amount
- Debit Card Gateway Facility Fee (Visa / Master) 1.30% of the Transaction Amount
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction
- Payment gets debited twice due to server error..
If in case you face any problem in this online registration process, please contact us at email@example.com