Darshan Academy Delhi Kirpal Bagh Admission Criteria 2018-19
Admission to Pre-School, Darshan Academy Delhi
Admission Process 2018-19
- 3+ as on 31st March, 2018.
- Children born before 1.04.2015 are eligible for registration.
|Commencement of Admission process||27-12-2017 Wednesday|
|Commencement of availability of Registration Forms||27-12-2017 Wednesday|
|Last date of submission of Registration Form in school.||17-1-2018 Wednesday|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||01-2-2018 Thursday|
|Uploading marks(as per point system) given to each of the children
who applied for admission under open seats.
|Display of 1st list of selected candidates(including waiting list)||15-02-2018 Thursday|
|Display of the 2nd list of selected children(if any), including waiting list||28-02-2018 Wednesday|
|Closure of admission process(for Pre-school)||31-03-2018 Saturday|
School transport is available for the following areas only:
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE REGISTRATION FORMS
- Attested photocopies of the following documents to be attached with the registration form.
- Bring Original documents/certificates for verification at the time of admission.
- Proof of age: Municipal Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence: a) Aadhaar Card/ copy of Ration Card/ Telephone Bill / Election I Card/ Electricity bill/ Passport/ UID card
- Aadhaar Card of both parents & child
- Proof of sibling (brother /sister studying in school): School I-card or copy of latest fees receipt.
- Certificates for Proven track record of parents (International/ National / State awardee / rural development / Proficiency or Promotion of traditional art and craft, music , sports / sport) /Original research/ recognition received in the area OR Contribution, physical or professional work, (both pro-bono) through a registered NGO OR Freelancers
- Registration forms will be available and accepted from 9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m. from 27th December 2017 to 17th January 2018 on all the working days at the School Reception.
- Forms can also be downloaded from the school’s website.
- Form should be properly filled and duly signed before the submission. Incomplete registration form will not be entertained.
- Registration form must be filled carefully in capital letters. No change will be entertained later.
- Ensure that all documents submitted are authentic.
- Right of Reservation :
- School has the right to reject the applications of candidates residing at a distance of more than 10 kms.
- School has the right to accommodate/cancel the bus facility to be availed by the candidate.
- School has the right to modify or add on the route if required.
Admission Process: 2018-19
No. of Seats Available :
|Total Seats||EWS/DG Quota||Management Quota||Staff Quota||General|
Admission Criteria for Pre- School: 2018-19
|Proven track record of parents (International/ National /
State awardee / rural development / Proficiency or Promotion
of traditional art and craft, music , sports / sport) OR
Freelancers OR Original research/ recognition received in the
area OR Contribution, physical or professional work, (both pro-bono)
through a registered NGO
Darshan Education Foundation
Darshan Academy, Delhi
Kirpal Bagh, Bhama Shah Road Sant Kirpal Singh Marg
Delhi – 110009 , Delhi