DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL
Pushpanjali Enclave, Pitampura, Delhi-110034
Information regarding Pre –School Admission
|Number of Seats available||240|
|Number of seats available for|
|EWS/DG Category (25% of total seats)||60|
|Wards of Management &staff of the school (20% of total seats)||36|
|General Category (Remaining 55% of Total Seats)||144|
|Age (Children born between 1.4.2013 and 31.3.2014 are eligible for pre-school Admission)||3+ as on 31.3.2017|
|Particulars relating to Registration Form for (General Category)|
|Opening of Registration (online only)||2.1.2017 to 14.2.2017|
|Last date for Registration||14.2.2017 upto 2.00 p.m.|
|Uploading Total points of the applicants as per Point System who applied for admission under General Category||28.2.2017|
|Display of 1st List of Selected candidates+ Waiting List (along with marks allocated under point system)||7.3.2017 at 10 a.m.|
|Display of 2nd List of Selected candidates (If any)||17.3.2017|
|Closure of Admission Process||31.3.2017|
For General Category only
PARAMETERS FOR ADMISSION TO PRE-SCHOOL
FOR SESSION : 2017-18
|upto 2 km||– 50 points||
|2 to 5 km||– 40 points|
|5 to 8 km||– 30 points|
|Above 8 km||– 20 points|
|Girl Child / First Male Child||15 points|
|Sibling (Real Brother /Sister only)||20 points|
|School Alumni||15 points|
Guidelines for Pre School/Nursery Admission 2017-18
Information regarding Preschool/Nursery Registration (General Category) 2017-18
The registration for the Students of class Preschool for the academic Session 2017-18 will be from 2.1.2017 to 14.2.2017. Registration and submission of application will be done online through school’s website www.davpushpanjali.com . The last date for online registration is 14.2.2017 upto 5 p.m.
The age criteria for Preschool is 3 years as on 31st March 2017. A printed copy of the online submitted form along with Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 25/- ( in favour of DAV Public School, Pushpanjali Enclave, Pitampura ) as registration fee (non refundable) together with self attested copy of the Date Of Birth Certificate of the child issued by MCD, be dropped in the Box installed in the Security Room at the Entrance Gate No.1.
Please note the following points while filling up the online form:-
- Fill up the Form completely.
- Charges once paid are not refundable.
- Click on submit to complete online process. You will receive Registration Number on successful submission.
- Please take a print out of confirmation page i.e. the Registered Form.
- The Print out of the online submitted form with required Photograph be pasted and a draft attached with the details of the child mentioned at the back side and should be dropped in the box installed in the Security Room at the Entrance Gate No.1.
- The application will be deemed as rejected in case of incomplete form/documents or sending cash/ cheque with the application.
- Only Bank Draft will be accepted.
- Online Receipt can be printed after verification of forms at the school.
- Do not use symbols like – , / , ‘ , ” , : etc while filling the form online as these
- symbols cannot be accepted by the software.
- Only self-attested photocopy of the certificate is to be enclosed.
- Reference to own brother/sister in case of siblings should be made. Email address and Mobile Nos. are mandatory to be filled in.
- Details of Draft are mandatory to be filled in.
- Child’s Name , Father’s Name and Form Number are mandatory to be filled in on the back side of the Draft.
To know the result of your ward please check the school’s website-www.davpushpanjali.com on 7.3.2017.
For selected candidates, there will be no change in the existing bus routes. Parents are required to make their own arrangements if the present routes do not suit them.
Documents required for verification at the time of Admission (in original)
- Date of Birth Certificate of the child issued by MCD.
- Proof of Residence – Ration Card/ Voter I- Card/ Aadhar Card/Passport/ MTNL bill/ Electricity Bill/ Driving License
- Proof of Alumni-school leaving certificate/Sr. Sec./Secondary Board Certificate(only for DAV Pushpanjali Students)
- Proof of Sibling –Latest Fee Deposit Slip.
- Under Sibling Category, if one of the ‘Twin Children’ gets selected then the other would be considered automatically under Sibling Category.
- Proof of Girl Child/ First Male Child – Undertaking by the Parent
Parameters for Registration
|1||Sibling (Real Brother/Sister only)||Yes/No|
|3||Girl Child/ First Male Child||Yes/No|
|4||Residents of Tarun / Pushpanjali Enclave||Yes/No|