De Indian Public School Rohini
De Indian Public School Rohini Nursery Admission Information Like Admission Criteria, Points System For Allocation Of Seats, Required Documents, Age Criteria For General/EWS and DG Category.
ADMISSION TO PRE SCHOOL (OPEN SEATS) SESSION 2017-2018
|Number of seats available||92|
|Seats reserved under EWS 25 %||23|
|Seats for general category||69|
0-1 km 90
1-3 km 80
3-6 km 70
Above 6 km 60
|0-1 kms||90||sector-24,23, shyam colony.|
|1-3 kms||80||sector-25,20,21,22, pooth kalan, budh vihar, krishan vihar, begum pur, mange ram park.|
|3-6 kms||70||rithala, vaijay vihar ,rama vihar, jain nagar, rajiv nagar, barwala, Shahabad dairy, mangol puri, sector- 17,16,15,14,13,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1|
|More than 6 kms||60||karala, pitampura, saraswati vihar, Prashant vihar, Shalimar bagh, rani bagh, sultan puri, khanjawala, kirari village, samaypur badli, sector-29,28,19,18,model town, delhi cantt, ashok vihar, Lawrence road.|
|Commencement of admission process||10.01.2017 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of availability of application forms for admission||10.01.2017(Tuesday)|
|Last date of submission of application forms||31.01.2017(Tuesday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied for admission under open seats along with distance range and sibling status on school website/notice board and of doe website.||10.02.2017 (Friday)|
|time available for draw of lots (if any)||February 11, 2017 to February 27, 2017. 11-02.2017 to 27.02.2017|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list)(along with distance range and sibling status)||28.02.2017 (Tuesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding the first list||01.03.2017 to 04.03.2017|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates (if any) (including waiting list) (along with distance range and sibling status)||15.03.2017(Wednesday)|
|closure of admission process||31.03.2017 (Friday)|
Admission process to be followed for open seats in pre-school
- Parents can collect the application from available at the school reception from Tuesday, January 10, 2017 between 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the school website dipsrohini.in w.e.f. January 10, 2017. The same is to be filled and deposited at the reception along with a payment of RS 25/- kindly keep a copy of the forms for your reference.
- Kindly attested photocopies of the following documents.
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Proof of residence address –passport/lease deed/latest paid electricity. Water or telephone bill/election i-card/ Aadhar card, in case of rental accommodation, the rent agreement.
- In case of sibling applicants, the copy of the school identity card / latest fee slips of the sibling studying in the school.
- Original documents are to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
- The application form can be submitted on any working day from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- The last date for submission on any working day from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Details of children who apply for admission under open seats along with distance range and sibling status will be displayed on the school notice board and website on Tuesday, February 10,2017.
- The draw of lots (if any) will be held in between February 11, 2017 to February 27,2017. Parents will be intimated the date and time.
- The first list and the waiting list of the short listed candidates along with distance range and sibling will be displayed on the school notice board and the website on Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
- Resolution of queries of parents. If any (by written/ email/verbal interaction) regarding the first list can be done from March 01, 2017 to march 04, 2017.
- Parents of selected candidates will be given date and time to deposit the fee. If they fail to deposit it within the stipulated date waiting list.
- The second list “(if any) including waiting list along with distance range and sibling status will be displayed on Wednesday, march 15, 2017.
- Admission process closes on Friday, march 31, 2017.
- After the admission is done. Parents and their child will be called for orientation programmed where other necessary information will be provided. The date for same shall be intimated later.
- The new session will begin from Thursday,April 6, 2017.
Admission under EWS / DG category: 25% seats are reserved for EWS category. The education department will conduct online admission process for EWS/DG category. All the users/ applicants should visit directorate of education website www.edudel.nic.in and click the button EWS/DG admission 2017-18 for detailed information and instructions. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the complete registration form/ application from.
Age criteria– the child should be 3+ as on marches 31, 2017.
Note: for admission to other classes ,please contact the school reception.