Decent Public School Rohini Admission Procedure 2017-18
Guidelines for filling the Registration Forms 2017-2018
- Age as on 31st March 2017 (Pre-school– 3yrs+ , Pre-primary– 4yrs+ , 1st – 5yrs+ )
- Application forms are available at the school reception counter as well as can be downloaded from the school website decentpublicschool.com Rs. 25/- per form
- The following schedule will be observed for Nursery Admissions 2017-2018
|Commencement of Admission Process||2nd January 2017|
|Availability of Registration Forms for the Admission||2nd January 2017|
|Last date of submission of Registration Forms in school||14th February 2017|
|Details of children who applied for admission under Open Seats||Upto 21stFebruary 2017|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children for admission under Open seat||Upto 28thFebruary 2017|
|Displaying of First List (included waiting list)||07th March 2017|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any regarding Point allotment||08th to 10thMarch 2017|
|Displaying of Second list (if any)||17th March 2017|
|Closure of admission Process||31st March 2017|
Instructions for Filling up the Registration form 2017-18
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the form to avoid rejection of your form.
- Please fill in each entry of the form and write N.A for those entries, which are not applicable to you. Do not leave any entry blank. Incomplete forms will not be accepted /entertained.
- The Registration formality will be complete only on the receipt of the duly filled registration form and payment of Rs. 25/- for registration.
- Please keep a photocopy of duly filled Registration form for future reference.
- Kindly enclose the following documents along with the Registration Form.
List of Documents to be attached with the Registration Form 2017-18
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate of the child issued by municipality
- Attested copy of Proof of Residence (Voter Identity Card/ Ration Card/ Aadhar Card/Passport/Water or Electricity or MTNL Bills) in the name of the parent of the child.
- Attested Photocopy of I-card or fee receipt of Decent Sibling / 12th class Mark-sheet Decent Alumni (if applicable)
- Proof of Transfer (if applicable)
- Attach a copy of the relevant document, if the child has any special medical need/ disability/ailment (if applicable)