Delhi Police Public School Safdarjung Enclave Admission Criteria And Procedure Session 2018-19
Under the aegis of Police Foundation for Education, Delhi.
Criteria for Admission to Pre – School(Nursery)
|Neighbourhood 0-3 km||20|
|Neighbourhood 3.1-8 km||15|
|Neighbourhood beyond 8.1 km||05|
|Staff Ward of DPPS (SJE)||15|
Admission Schedule Pre – Primary ( NURSERY ) 2018-19
Age 3+(Age as on 31st March 2018)
Registration 27.12.2017 to 17.01.18
Mode of Distribution Online/School Reception(9:00 am-12:00 noon)
Number of seats 90
Police/ General 67
|First List||15.02.2018 by 10:00am|
|Verification of documents||16.02.2018 to 20.02.2018 (9:00 am-12:00 noon)|
|Date of payment||16.02.2018 to 21.02.2018|
|Second List||28.02.2018 by 02:00 pm|
|Verification of documents||01.03.2018to 06.03.2018 (9:00 am-12:00 noon)|
|Date of payment||01.03.2018to 07.03.2018|
|Third List (if any)||Parents will be informed , if vacancy exists|
|Closure of admissions||31st March 2018|Few seats available in classes KG – IX
- Birth Certificate (along with the name of the child)
- Proof of Residence – Ration Card,Aadhaar card,Passport,Election card(any one)
- Aadhaar card of the child.
- Employer’s Certificate (for D.P personnel only).
- Medical Certificate ( for special needs category only).
- Affidavit/other relevant papers( if Guardian).
- Documentary evidence of parent’s single status.
Info & Image Credit- delhipolicepublicschool.com