- For admission to Nursery, a child should be at least 3 years old as on 31st March 2016
- The child should be born between 1st April 2012 and 31st March 2013.
- The admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class and the child should have passed the previous class from a recognized school affiliated to CBSE.
How to apply
For Nursery : Registration Forms are available On-line only.
Requirements : Parents Mobile number and an email address.
A Photograph each of the parent and the child.
Mode of payment: Debit Card / Credit Card
Registration fees : Rs. 3300/-
Fill in the registration form .Once the form is filled and submitted , a computer generated registration number will be sent to you through the SMS(on the phone numbers given) and also the Email address as mentioned by you in the Registration form.
Admission of the students is done purely on Merit basis.
Parents are advised to check the transport facility before applying for admission.
Please note: No new bus routes/stops or changes in the current routes will be entertained.
The following schedule will be observed for Nursery (Pre School Admissions 2016-2017) for Delhi Public School – Indirapuram
Commencement of Admission Process Saturday 22 August 2015
Terms & Condtions and Instructions for Filling up the Online form / Payment:
- This is an electronic registration form for Delhi Public School, Indirapuram. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the form to avoid rejection of your form. All you need to do is to fill in the boxes with the required information.
- Please fill in each entry of the form and write N.A for those entries, which are not applicable to you. Do not leave any entry blank.
- Do not press ENTER KEY to move from one field to another. Use “TAB KEY” or mouse control for the same.
- After completing the registration form, click on the “Final Submit” button for final registration and printing of the form.
- Immediately a registration number will be generated and an acknowledgement mail with details will reach your Email Id.
- In case of any discrepancy in the Form, kindly write an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mails regarding this will not be accepted after Sunday 30 August 2015.
- To avoid rejection, DO NOT fill more than one form for one applicant.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the system.
- In case of any query, you can write an E-mail to email@example.com. Queries at any other E-mail ID will not be accepted.
- Please note that registration amount is non-refundable; therefore please furnish us with genuine information about the child & the parent.
- Parents will have to carry the original Birth Certificate of the child and a passport size Photograph of both the parents & the child at the time of interaction along with the registration form’s copy. If false or misleading information is given or correct information is held back, the form will be automatically disqualified.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- All the parents who have registered their children will be informed about the Interaction through Email or SMS or telephone call.
- For Nursery & Prep there will be no formal testing.
- The time duration for the Admission test for class VI to IX is 3 hours.
- Admission test for classes VI to IX will be taken in English, Maths and Science. Kindly prepare the child according to the syllabus given.
- The list of the selected candidates will be updated on the website and also put up on the School’s Admission Notice Board in A-Block after 3 P.M on the Scheduled date(Old building)
- The Parents of the selected candidates will be invited to contact the Admission office between 8.30am to 2.pm to collect the Enrolment Form.
- Enrolment Form needs to be collected from the Reception Block- B after the selection .
- DD should be in favour of DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, INDIRAPURAM payable at DELHI / GHAZIABAD.
- Note : Kindly discuss with the transport department for the particular Bus route fee.
- One passport size photograph of the child is required for the Enrolment form.
- One passport size photograph each of mother & father of the child would be required for the same.
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous School must be submitted if applying for the higher classes.
- Original Birth Certificate must be submitted if applying for the admission in Nursery & Prep.
- In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate.
4) New session starts from 1st working day of April or as per the schedule provided by the school.
News Source- dpsindirapuram.com