Delhi Public School DPS Rohini Admission to Nursery (Pre School) Session 2017 – 2018
Draw of lots for General Category (Open seats) with 50 & 45 points will be held on Saturday, 04 March 2017 at 11.00 am and 11:45 am respectively in the school premises.
1. The list mentioned below is based on online submission of the application form by the candidate. It is subject to final verification of all relevant documents.
2. The School reserves the right to cancel the application of any candidate at any stage due to wrong / incorrect / incomplete information provided by the applicant.
3. Please check the web portal tomorrow, i.e. Wednesday, 1 March 2017 for the ‘Draw of lots’ / any other schedule.
Delhi Public School, Rohini welcomes you to the Pre-School Admission process for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
The registration and admission details are available on the school website.
|Total Number of Seats||140|
|25% Seats for EWS Category||35|
|75% Seats for General Category [Open Seats]||105|
2. For General Category Candidates
- Application forms will be available online between Tuesday, 10 January 2017 and Tuesday, 31 January 2017 at www.dpsrohini.com.
- The Application Form along with scanned copies of relevant documents and a non-refundable registration fee of INR 25 should be submitted online latest by Tuesday, 14 February 2017.
- Please keep the Application Number received after filling the Application Form for future reference.
- Please go through the instructions and FAQs (CLICK HERE) carefully before filling the Application Form.
3. For EWS/ DG Category Applicants
- All the EWS (annual income less than one lakh rupees)/ DG category (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/ Physically Challenged/Orphan and Transgender) Applicants should visit Directorate of Education website www.edudel.nic.in and click the button EWS/DG ADMISSIONS 2017 – 18 for detailed information and instructions.
|Commencement of Online Registration||Tuesday, 10 January 2017|
|Closure of Online Registration||Tuesday, 14 February 2017|
|Uploading details of children who applied for admission under Open Seats||Upto Tuesday, 21 February 2017|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open Seats||Tuesday, 28 February 2017|
|Displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||Tuesday, 07 March 2017|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any, regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||08 March 2017 – 10 March 2017|
|Displaying the second list of selected candidates, if any, (including waiting list) with marks allotted under point system||Friday, 17 March 2017|
|Closure of admission process||Friday, 31 March 2017|
|Distance & Sibling Criteria||Points|
|0-1 Km & Sibling||100 Points|
|0-1 Km & not Sibling||90 Points|
|1-3 Kms & Sibling||80 points|
|1-3 Kms & not Sibling||70 points|
|3-6 Kms & Sibling||60 points|
|3-6 Kms & not Sibling||50 points|
|Beyond 6 Kms & Sibling||40 points|
|Beyond 6 Kms & not Sibling||30 points|
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 1 km of the school.
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 to 3 kms. of the school shall be admitted.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 to 6 kms. of the school.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
SIBLING (Only real brother or sister of existing students of DPS Rohini will be considered)
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category in neighbourhood range of 0-1 km are in excess of the seats of General Category the draw of lots of all sibling applications(which have residence within 1 km), shall be conducted to admit the students against the number of available seats.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-1 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling applications the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range of 0-1 km.
- In case the total applications of 0-1 km is less than the seats of General Category, and vacancy still remain unfilled after exhausting applications from the distance range of 0-1 km, the applications from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 1-3 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- If vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 1-3 kms, the applications from the third distance range of neighbourhood of 3-6 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms after following the procedure as mentioned above.
Phone No: (011)27055942, 27055943
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com