Admission to Nursery (Pre School) Session 2017 – 2018
Delhi Public School, Rohini welcomes you to the Pre-School Admission process for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
The registration and admission details are available on the school website.
|Total Number of Seats||140|
|25% Seats for EWS Category||35|
|75% Seats for General Category [Open Seats]||105|
2. For General Category Candidates
- Application forms will be available online between Tuesday, 10 January 2017 and Tuesday, 31 January 2017 at www.dpsrohini.com.
- The Application Form along with scanned copies of relevant documents and a non-refundable registration fee of INR 25 should be submitted online latest by Tuesday, 31 January 2017(mid-night).
- Please keep the Application Number received after filling the Application Form for future reference.
- Please go through the instructions and FAQs (CLICK HERE) carefully before filling the Application Form.
3. For EWS/ DG Category Applicants
- All the EWS (annual income less than one lakh rupees)/ DG category (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/ Physically Challenged/Orphan and Transgender) Applicants should visit Directorate of Education website www.edudel.nic.in and click the button EWS/DG ADMISSIONS 2017 – 18 for detailed information and instructions.
|Commencement of Online Registration||Tuesday, 10 January 2017|
|Last date of submission of application form in schools||Tuesday, 31 January 2017|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||Upto Friday, 10 February 2017|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats along with distance range and sibling status||Upto Monday, 20 February 2017|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under Point System)||Tuesday, 28 February 2017|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any, (by written/ email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||01 March 2017 – 04 March 2017|
|The date for displaying the second list of selected candidates, if any, (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under Point System)||Wednesday, 15 March 2017|
|Closure of admission process||Friday, 31 March 2017|
|Distance & Sibling Criteria||Points|
|0-1 Km & Sibling||100 Points|
|0-1 Km & not Sibling||90 Points|
|1-3 Kms & Sibling||80 points|
|1-3 Kms & not Sibling||70 points|
|3-6 Kms & Sibling||60 points|
|3-6 Kms & not Sibling||50 points|
|Beyond 6 Kms & Sibling||40 points|
|Beyond 6 Kms & not Sibling||30 points|
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 1 km of the school.
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 to 3 kms. of the school shall be admitted.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 to 6 kms. of the school.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
SIBLING (Only real brother or sister of existing students of DPS Rohini will be considered)
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category in neighbourhood range of 0-1 km are in excess of the seats of General Category the draw of lots of all sibling applications(which have residence within 1 km), shall be conducted to admit the students against the number of available seats.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-1 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling applications the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range of 0-1 km.
- In case the total applications of 0-1 km is less than the seats of General Category, and vacancy still remain unfilled after exhausting applications from the distance range of 0-1 km, the applications from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 1-3 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- If vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 1-3 kms, the applications from the third distance range of neighbourhood of 3-6 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms after following the procedure as mentioned above.