Delhi Public School DPS Rohini Admission to Nursery (Pre School) Session 2018-19
Admission to Entry Level Class Nursery [Session 2018 – 2019]
Application Form and guidelines for filling the Application Form for General Category [ Open Seats]
|Total Number of Seats||140|
|50% Seats for General Category [Open Seats]||70|
|25% Seats for EWS Category||35|
|20% Seats for Management Quota||28|
|5% Seats for Staff Children||07|
1. Age : Minimum 3 Years as on 31 March 2018.
2. For General Category Candidates
- Application forms will be available online between Wednesday, 27 December 2017 and Wednesday, 17 January 2018 at www.dpsrohini.com.
- The Application Form along with scanned copies of relevant documents and a non-refundable application fee of INR 25/- should be submitted online latest by 5:00 P.M Wednesday,17 January 2018.
- Please keep the print of the Application Form received after filling the Application Form for future reference.
- Please go through the instructions and FAQs (CLICK HERE) carefully before filling the Application Form.
The following schedule will be observed for Entry Level Class Nursery Admissions 2018-2019 for Delhi Public School, Rohini.
|Commencement of Online Registration||Wednesday, 27 December 2017|
|Last date of submission of application form in schools||Wednesday, 17 January 2018|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||Upto Thursday, 1 February 2018|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||Upto Thursday, 08 February 2018|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under Point System)||Thursday, 15 February 2018|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any, (by email) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||Friday, 16 February 2018 – Tuesday, 20 February 2018|
|The date for displaying the second list of selected candidates, if any (including Waiting List)||Wednesday, 28 February 2018|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any, (by email) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the Second list||Thursday, 01 March 2018- Wednesday, 07 March 2018|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||Thursday, 15 March 2018|
|Closure of admission process||Saturday, 31 March 2018|
Admission Criteria and Points:
|DPS Alumni||20 Points|
|Girl Child / First Born||05 points|
|Single Parent||05 points|
- Localities and areas based on aerial distance up to 15 Kms will be calculated by the link mentioned in the online application form.
- Real brother or sister of existing students of DPS Rohini will be considered.
- DPS Alumni of Core Schools of DPS Society
- Only widow/widower parent will be considered for single parent.
- Affidavit of parents with regard to first born Male Child.
- No document required since the girl child will automatically be eligible for these points.
- Due to a limited number of seats, it will not be possible to admit all those who apply. The application made here does not, in any way, entitle the candidate to be admitted to the school. If the number of applications received exceeds the number of available seats in the General category, the school will conduct a Draw of Lots.
- Twins should be applied for separately.
- Transport will be provided on existing routes only. Since limited transport facilities are available on specific routes, admission will not automatically ensure a seat in the school bus. Customized routes on school bus will not be entertained. Kindly ensure availability of transport facility before taking admission. Moreover there is no provision for using 2 different modes of transport in the morning and afternoon. Kindly note that Infant School bus routes are limited, and different from the Senior School bus routes.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to clarify school transport related details before initiating the admission process.
- List of short listed candidates will be put up online.
- All relevant documents will be verified before the display of lists. The applicants shall produce the relevant documents in original at the time of verification along with a set of SELF ATTESTED photocopies.
- Kindly visit the school website regularly for any updates.