Delhi Public School DPS Sushant Lok Gurgaon Admission 2018- 19
Admission Notification – Academic Session 2018- 19
Admissions Open For Nursery
- Advertisement will appear in the Hindustan Times and Times of India on Wednesday, 2nd August 2017.
- Registration forms for the Academic session 2018-2019 will be available on the School Website and at School Reception from Wednesday, 2nd August 2017 – Tuesday, 22nd August 2017 from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm on all working days
- Filled in Registration Forms complete in all respects must be submitted at School Reception on or before Tuesday, 22nd August 2017 between 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. Preference will be given to sibling cases.
Last date of submission of form is Tuesday, 22nd August 2017 by 3:30 p.m.
Nursery: 4 years + as on 30th September 2018.
PRE-REQUISITES AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM:
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation
- Photocopy of child’s Aadhaar Card.
- Photocopy of proof of residence (ration card/ voter ID card /residence lease deed/ Aadhaar Card/ any other ).
- Recent passport size photograph of child and parents (one each)
- Certificate of disability (if any).
- Registration fee of Rs 1000 in cash or DD. An additional Rs 100 to be paid in case the registration form has been downloaded/sent by post.
ADMISSION PROCESS –
- Admission is granted through a Draw of lots which will be conducted on Saturday, 2nd September 2017 in the school at 10 a.m.
- Either parent can attend the draw for his/her satisfaction, however it is not compulsory.
- List of students selected in the Draw of lots will be uploaded on the school website and displayed at the School Reception the same day.
- A list of waitlisted students will also be displayed at the School Reception and uploaded on the website. Parents will be informed as and when a vacancy occurs.
- Admission formalities of the selected students should be completed within 3 working days by depositing Rs 10,000 as expression of intent for admission.
- Non compliance will result in invalidation of candidature and the seat will be offered to waitlisted students in chronological order
- An Orientation Programme for the parents of selected candidates will be conducted in the 3rd week of March 2018.
- Class Nursery – The child should be 4+ years old as on 30th September of the session the admission is sought in.
- Class Prep – The child should be 5+ years old as on 30th September of the session the admission is sought in.
- Cass I – The child should be 6+ years old as on 30th September of the session the admission is sought in and so on for the rest of the classes. Alternatively, eligibility for class II upwards can also be decided based on the TC issued by the previous school.
Visit For More Info About Nursery Admission 2018-19