Delhi Public School Greater Faridabad Admission Procedure 2018-19
Admission Procedure (Session 2018-19)
The admission procedure at Delhi Public School, Greater Faridabad is friendly and transparent.
Admission to Class Nursery :-
Eligibility: Eligibility: Minimum age 3+ years as on March 31st, 2018.
- Registration is the first step for seeking admission in DPS Greater Faridabad.
Registration at School
- Registration form will be available on all working days (Monday- Saturday) from August 10, 2017-August 31, 2017 at school’s Administration Office, Nursery block, Gate No- 3 between 8:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Payment of prescribed registration form can be done vide cash/Pay Order drawn in favour of Delhi Public School Greater Faridabad payable at Faridabad
- For online Registration:
- Payment of prescribed Registration Form can be paid online using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking.
- Last dates of Registration vide duly filled and completed form (Online and at School) is August 31, 2017. Incomplete form will not be accepted
Admissions (Prep – IX & XI):-
- DPS Greater Faridabad welcomes inquiries from eager and confident learners of class Prep- IX for session 2018-19
- On account of seats being very limited, the admission process focuses on getting to know an applicant very well through interaction & academic assessment.
- Dates/suitable time for interaction and academic assessment (Classes I-IX & XI) will be given at the time of registration. For applicants of Prep, only interaction will be held.
DPS Greater Faridabad offers following subjects for class XI:
|Computer Science/Economics/Physical Education||Computer Science/Math/Psychology/Fine Arts/Physical Education||Computer Science/ Math/Psychology/Fine Arts/Physical Education/IP||Computer Science/ Math/Psychology/Fine Arts/ Physical Education/IP/Math|
- Admission to class Nursery will be through informal interaction with parents and child.
- Admission to class X for session 2018-19 will be as per CBSE norms only.
- Date and timings for interaction will be intimated telephonically and will be displayed on the school website.
- Incomplete registration forms will not be processed.
- Parents are advised not to fill more than one form for an applicant.
- Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission, which will depend on the number of seats available.
- The list of selected children will be displayed on the school website as well as the Admission office of primary wing. Parents shall also be informed telephonically.
- On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the fee within stipulated time failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
Important Documents to be Submitted/Attached
At the time of Registration Enclosures
- Self-attested copy of Birth Certificate of child issued by the Municipal Corporation/Competent Authority.
- Self-attested copy of Adhaar Card of child and both parents.
- Self-attested copy of proof of residence. (Latest Electricity Bill/Ration Card/Telephone Bill/ Passport)
- Two passport size recent photographs each of Parents/Guardian, Child.
At the time of Admission
- Birth Certificate in original
- Adhaar Card of child and parents (original)
- Proof of residential address (Passport/Registered Lease Deed/Paid Electricity Bill/Paid MTNL Telephone
Bill. Electoral Card). In case of rental accommodation, an affidavit on stamp paper should be submitted
along with the driving license.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness of child by Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Certificate of Vaccination Card of child by Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Blood Group Report .
- Civil Documents i.e
(I) Pan Card of both parents.
(II) Passport of student if available.
(III) UID/Passport/License – any one proof of identity of both parents
- Highest qualification degree for both the parents
- Transfer Case: Transfer certificate from employer stating date of transfer.
- Transfer certificate from school last attended for classes Prep onwards.
- Parents of students approved for admission will be called for verification of original documents as per
schedule. No undertaking regarding the documents mentioned above will be accepted at the time of
- FINAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS (PHOTOCOPY &
For Admission queries, please contact:
Proposed Fee Structure of DPS Greater Faridabad
Sector 81, Faridabad (Harvana)
For the Academic Year 2018-19
For Class Nurserv & Prep