Don Bosco School Alaknanda Criteria for Admission to PRE-PRIMARY (K.G.)
TOTAL NO.OF SEATS : 180
1. Don Bosco School Alaknanda, New Delhi is an English medium Catholic School for boys conducted by the Salesians of Don Bosco. It is an unaided Christian Minority institution open to children of all communities with a special responsibility for the education of Christian students.
2.Only boys with minimum age as Four Years by 31.03.2017 (Born on or before 31.03.2013) are eligible for admission to Pre-Primary (K.G.).
3.Points shall be allotted on the basis of the following Criteria:
|Catholics within the Zone as per the Archdiocesan Policy
Christians within 2 kms
|Neighbourhood upto 1 km
(Alaknanda, G.K. II, G.K. IV NRI Complex)
|1 to 2 km
(C.R Park, Tughlakabad, G.K III, Kalkaji)
|2 to 3 km
(Masjid Modh, Hamdard Nagar, Giri nagar, Govindpuri)
|3 to 8 km||05|
|Sibling studying in school||10|
|Parent Registered Alumni of the school||10|
4. The School reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
5.Application Form will be available on the School website from 02.01.2017 to 23.01.2017. Take a printout of the Application Form available on the School Website on an A-4 size white sheet of paper. Use black ink only for printout. Filled in Application Form along with photocopies of relevant documents will be accepted at the School Office on all working days between 9.00 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. from 02.01.2017 to 23.01.2017.
6.Attach a self attested photocopy of the following documents with the Application Form:
a). Birth Certificate of the Child with child’s name (MCD, NDMC, Panchayat Etc.).
b).Baptism Certificate and a letter from the respective Parish Priest / Pastor testifying to the membership of their Parish in case of Christian candidates.
c).Proof of Residence (Any one of the following documents):
1. Ration card issued in the name of the parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
2. Domicile Certificate of Child /his parents
3. Voter I-Card (EPIC) / Aadhaar Card/UID Card of any of the parents
4. Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water bill
5. Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
(Rent Deed will not be considered as proof of residence.)
d). Proof of Sibling (School Identity card or SA I Report Card of 2016)
e).Proof of Alumni (Alumni Identity Card & CBSE Certificate of Class X & XII )
6. Original Documents are to be presented for verification at the time of admission.
Don Bosco School Alaknanda New Delhi Nursery Admission To Pre-Primary (K.G) 2017-18 Schedule For Admission
|1||Uploading the criteria and their points in the Directorate’s website||01/01/2017
|2||Commencement of Admission Process||02/01/2017
|3||Commencement of availability of Application Form for admission on School Website||02/01/2017
|4||Submission of Filled in Application Form with photocopies of Supporting Documents at School
(All working days From 9.00 a.m To 12.30 p.m)
|5||Last date for Submission of Filled in Application Form with photocopies of Supporting Documents at School
(From 9.00 a.m To 12.30 p.m)
|6||Uploading Details of Children who apply for admission under Open Seats||31/01/2017
|7||Uploading Marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open seats||06/02/2017
|8||Date for display of First List of selected candidates (including Waiting List) along with marks allotted under point system||15/02/2017
|9||Resolution of Queries of Parents, if any (by written/email) regarding allotment of points to the wards in the First List||16/02/2017
|10||Date for display of Second List of candidates (if any) (including Waiting List) along with marks allotted under point system||28/02/2017 (Tuesday)|
|11||Closure of Admission Process||31/03/2017