The Frank Anthony Public School Lajpat Nagar Nursery Admission 2017-18 Online application form for registration to nursery class for the academic year 2017-18 will be available on this website (fapsnewdelhi.net ) as per the following schedule:
|Number of Seats Available||224|
|Registration Open||1st January 2017 to 22nd January 2017|
|Age||3+ AS ON 31.03.2017 BORN NOT EARLIER THAN 1.04.2013 AND NOT LATER THAN 31.03.2014|
|Processing Fees||Rs.125/- (to be paid online / by Bank Draft in favour of “The Frank Anthony Public School” payable at New Delhi|
|Declaration of Result (Eligible Candidates)||15th FEBRUARY 2017|
System generated printed registration forms duly completed along with the requisite documents and the Demand Draft for Rs. 125/- (if not paid online) should be submitted in the school office from 4th JANUARY to 22nd JANUARY 2017 (ON ALL WORKING DAYS) , BETWEEN 9.00 A.M. AND 12.00 Noon. Incomplete Registration Forms will not be considered for admission. Please enclose a copy of all the necessary support documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer for securing the points eligible to you at the time of registration. No amendments will be entertained later.
Copies of Relevant Documents to be attached with the Registration Form
- All candidates:
- Municipal Birth Certificate (Certificate issued by hospitals/affidavits will not be acceptable).
- Copy of Ration Card / Election Photo Card Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Delhi Jal Board Bill / Aadhaar Card for address proof.
- Letter from the Hony. Secretary of The All-India Anglo-Indian Association, Delhi Branch (For Anglo-Indians)
- Certificate from the Parish Priest or Pastor of their spective Church
- Baptism Certificate
- Special Need Pupils
- Submit a medical certificate from a Registered Medical Practioner.
- A copy of School Leaving Certificate or Board Examinations and Alumni Association Membership / Registration Number.
- Fee receipt/ copy of School I.D. Card / School Report Card of the Sibling.
- First Born
- An affidavit attested by the SDM certifying the child is the first born of the parents.
Incomplete Registration Forms will not be considered for admission. Please enclose a copy of all the necessary supporting documents attested by a Gazetted Officer. No amendments will be entertained later.
|1.||Anglo-Indian||Belonging to the Anglo-Indian Community||51|
|Christian||Belonging to the Christian Community||50|
|0 – 01 KM||15|
|01 – 03 KM||10|
|03 – 04 KM||08|
|04 – 05 KM||04|
|05 – 10 KM||02|
|3.||Special Needs||Children with Special Needs||04|
|4.||Sibling||A child who has a sister or brother stydying in the school||10|
|5.||Alumni||Only those parents who have passed Class X or XII from our school and member of the Alumni Association.||10|
|6.||First Child||The first born child of the parents||05|
|7.||Girl Child||Preferance is given to girls in order to maintain the gender equity||05|