G.D. Goenka Public School Model Town Scheduled Dates For Admissions 2016-17
Admissions 2016-2017 (General Category)
Date for distribution of forms : January 01, 2016 to January 22, 2016 Between 9:30A.M. To 12:30 P.M. (On all days except Sundays)
Date for submission of forms : January 01, 2016 to January 22, 2016 Between 9:30 A.M. To 12:30 P.M. (On all days except Sundays)
Minimum age of the student for 2016-17 session
Pre school(Nursery) : 3 years as on 31.03.2016
- List of eligible candidates under point system shall be displayed on Notice Board as well on the school website on 05th February 2016 by 10:00 a.m.
- Draw of lot (if any) for Nursery Admission shall take place in presence of parents on Monday, the 15th of February 2016 at 9:00 a.m., for remaining seats after list of eligible candidates in accordance to the point system as well as for Waiting list.
- Fees of selected students of 1st list can be deposited between 15th February to 20th February 2016 from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. (On all working Days)
- Cancellation of admission for 1st list students till 24th February (2:00p.m.)
- Draw of 2nd list of general category will be held on 29th February 2016 at 09:00a.m. (If any).
- Fees of selected students of 2nd list can be deposited between 29th February to 5th March 2016 from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. (If any)
- Cancellation of admission for 2nd list students till 10th March (2:00p.m.)
- All the documents mentioned on the school notice board/school website are to be submitted along with the duly filled admission form.
The admission procedure for Nursery will be conducted only at JUNIOR WING i.e. B BLOCK DERAWAL NAGAR, DELHI-110009. The list will be displayed at Junior Wing and also on the school website
Criteria for admission to Nursery (General Category)
1. Distance Criteria 0-3 k.m. – 40 40
Above 3 k.m. upto 5 k.m. – 30
Above 5 k.m. upto 8 k.m. – 20
Above 8 k.m. upto 10 k.m. – 10
2. Sibling studying in school 20
3. First born/Girl Child 10
4. Serving Defence/Martyr’s (Army/Airforce/Navy Serviceman) 05
5. Inter State Transfer case 10
6. Parents with proven track record (National/ State award winners 05
Outstanding performance or achievement in Discipline –
Academics, Sports, Co-Curricular activities)*
7. Twins 05
8. Single Parent (Widow/Widower) 05
*School/University Merit Certificates will not be given weightage under the Point No.6 Proven Track Records.
List of documents required for Nursery Admission (General category)
- Self Attested copy of passport/driving license/voter’s identity card/Aadhar Card of parents for residence proof.
- Original/Self Attested copy of BIRTH CERTIFICATE issued by MCD/any other equivalent competent authority.
- In case of Sibling-photocopy of the fee receipt of any quarter.
- In case of First born- Duly attested Self Declaration.
- In case of serving Defence/Martyr – Self attested photocopy of the I-Card/relevant certification of dept./ministry.
- In case of Inter State Transfer case- Transfer Letter is required in last 1 year.
- In case of Single Parent- Self Attested copy of Death certificate issued by MCD/ any other equivalent competent authority.
- In case of Parent with proven track record – Self attested photocopy of the credentials.
- Original Fitness Certificate from the doctor.
The Nursery (Pre School) admission process for academic session 2016-2017 will commence from 1st January 2016.
The forms will be available from 1st January 2016 till 22nd January 2016, the admission process will be as per the guidelines.
Admissions to other classes are against vacancies arising out of withdrawals. Any further admission is subject to availability of seat (if any) based on merit.
Pre-School (Academic Session 2016-17)
In pursuance to the Director of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi order F.DE/15/Act/2007/7002 dated 24.11.2007 and F.DE.15/Act./2007/7164-83 dated 29.11.2007 the following criteria has been laid down for admission to Pre-School Class in the school for the year 2016-17.
Seats available in Pre-School (NURSERY) 200
Category Wise Seat Distribution
School Specific Criteria
Admissions under this category shall be made on 100 point scale based on criteria laid by the school. The 100 points shall be distributed on the following parameters.
Info And Image Credit: gdgoenkamodeltown.com