G.D. Goenka Public School Vasant Kunj Nursery Admission 2018-19
Please read the instructions clearly before filling the online registration form. Wrong / incomplete details / information may lead to rejection.
Completed registration form needs to be submitted latest by 02:00 pm on Wednesday, 17th January 2018.
Age 3+ as on 31st March 2018
Upper Age: Less than 4 years as on 31st March 2018′
|Total No. of Seats available for admission in Pre-School (Nursery)||150|
|No. of Seats reserved for EWS/Disadvantaged category (25%)||37|
|No. of Seats reserved for Management Quota (20%)||30|
|No. of Seats available for General Category||83|
You are requested to fill in Online application Only
|Parameter||School Specific Criteria||Range
|Neighbourhood||Within Vasant Kunj area (Pin code 110070)||40||40|
|Up to 8 k.m.||20|
|Above 8 km||10|
|(Road Distance by Google Map)|
|Sibling||Applicable to siblings (cousins not eligible)
G D Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj
|Alumni||(Any parent- who has passed Class XII exam from GDGPS, Vasant Kunj)||10||10|
|Single Parent||(Widow/Widower Only)||10||10|
The above said criteria is applicable only for the academic session 2018-19.
|Commencement of Admission process||27.12.2017 (Wednesday)|
|Availability of admission forms (ONLINE ONLY) w.e.f||27.12.2017(Wednesday) 10:00am onwards.|
|Last date of receipt of applications||17.01.2018 (Wednesday) till 02:00 pm|
|Uploading details of children who have applied for admissions under open seat||01.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open Seats||08.02.2018(Thursday) at 4:00 pm.|
|Draw of Lots (if any): Will be notified on the school website / notice board.|
|Display of the first list of selected candidates (Including waiting list)||15.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any regarding the first list (by interaction)||16.02.2018 (Friday) – 20.02.2018(Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates (if any) (Including waiting list)||28.02.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any regarding the second list (by interaction)||01.03.2018 (Thursday) – 07.03.2018(Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission (if any)||15.03.2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of Admission process||31.03.2018 (Saturday)|
Notice regarding processing of registration forms for Admission
- Proof of residence only as specified in the registration form will be taken into consideration for the short listing / selection. Proof of residence dated after 19th December 2017 will not be taken into consideration for the short listing / selection.
- Any Parent who had passed class XII from this School will be taken into consideration under Alumni category for the short listing / selection.
- Children born between 01.04.2014 and 31.03.2015 only are eligible for registration / Admission. The School reserves the right to cancel the registration at any time, in case the Admission committee finds false/wrong/incorrect / incomplete information provided by the applicant.
- The School will abide by the instructions/directions from the constitutional authorities.
Submission of application form:
- After filling the online application form, please save and download.
- Printed copy of filled application form should be submitted at the school reception on or before the last date (between 10.00 am to 02.00 pm on all working days from 27.12.2017 to 17.01.2018) along with self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of residential address (any one of the following): Passport / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill (MTNL only)
- Affidavit regarding first born (if applicable)
- Proof of sibling
- Proof of Alumni: Class XII Certificate / Transfer Certificate of Parent
- Single parent: Death certificate of the spouse
- Print out of google map: School to residence
Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission. Final admission of the shortlisted applicants is subject to verification of the original documents.