Gitarattan Jindal Public School Rohini Admission to Nursery(Pre-school)-session 2018-19
Admission Criteria For Nursery Admission @ Gitarattan Jindal Public School Rohini
|Commencement of availability Application Form for admission||27.12.2017(Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of application form in school||17.01.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats till.||01.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open Seats till||08.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list) along with marks allotted under point system)||15.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||16.02.2018 (Friday) to 20.02.2018 (Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of selected candidates (If any) (including waiting list) along with marks allotted under point system||28.02.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||01.03.2018 (Thursday) to 07.03.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15.03.2017 (Thursday)|
|Closure of Admission Process||31.03.2018 (Saturday)|
Admission Criteria for Admission of Open Seats (2018-19) At Entry Level
|Distance of Residence in Km. 0-1 / 1-3 / 3-6 / above 6 (Points – 60/50/40/30)||
CLASSIFICATION OF SEATS FOR PRE-SCHOOL CLASS
|EWS & Disadvantaged Group (25%)||
ADMISSION TO PRE-PRIMARY ONWARDS
Admissions to classes Pre-Primary onwards will be made as per availability of seats.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS PRE-SCHOOL
- The Admission Form for registration is available free for cost at the school reception from 08.30 am to 12.30 p.m. & on the school website round the clock. The same can be filled online on the school website (www.gitarattan.com) under ADMISSION SCROLL-ONLINE REGISTRATION.
- The child should be minimum of 3 years as on 31st March, 2018 for admission to Pre-School.
- Duly filled in registration form should be submitted at the school reception on or before 17th January, 2018.
- The photographs of the child and parent should be affixed at the space provided in the admission form and submit at the school reception on or before 17th January, 2018.
- Self attested photocopies of all the documents must be attached with the admission form, however original documents will be required for verification at the time of admission.
- The list of short listed candidates will be displayed at the school website (www.gitarattan.com) and the school notice board as per schedule.
- Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected. There should be no cutting and over-writing in the form.
- Fee will be deposited at the reception at the time of admission.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
(Self Attested photocopiesof the following documents with application form)
- Residential Proof : Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID Card (EPIC), AAdhaar card / UID Card and Electricity Bill/ MTNL telephone Bill/ Water Bill in the name any of the parents or child. Domicile Certificate of child or of his/ her parents.
- MCD Birth Certificate of the Child with its name.
- Appropriate documentation in case of orphans/ physically challenged parent.
- Appropriate documentation in case of Single Parent.
- Appropriate documentation in case of change in name of mother/ father after marriage; divorce, adoption etc.
- ID proof of Both Father, Mother, Guardian other than residential proof.
- Transfer Certificate and Previous Class Report Card for admission in other classes except Pre-School.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Blood Group of a child.
- Updated Immunization Record.
- Medical Fitness Certificate by M.D. Doctor.
- Proof of overseas transfers.
- Three copies of the passport size photograph of the child and one each photograph of parent (father, mother & guardian).
- Registration Receipt.
- Other Documentation as per the requirement of Admission formality.
Info & Image Credit: gitarattan.com