Gyan Bharati School Saket Nursery Admission Criteria And Guidelines 2017-18
Saket, New Delhi-110017
The Entry level Classes (Nursery) registration forms for the General candidates will have to be filled online and the application fees (Rs. 25/-) will be paid online only on the school website:
The School Information Folder will be available from the school reception @ Rs. 100/- on all working days from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Minimum age as on 31.03.2017 – 3 years for Pre-School (Nursery)
Last date for submission of online form on the school website is 23rd January 2017.
INFORMATION REGARDING NO. OF SEATS FOR NURSERY ADMISSION FOR THE YEAR 2017-2018
|Total No. of seats available for admission in Pre-School (Nursery)||200|
|Total No. of seats to be filled from the children||50|
|of Economically Weaker Sections and|
|Disadvantaged group (25%)|
|Management Quota (20%)||40|
|No. of seats open for general category||110|
|Age as on March 31, 2017 (Pre-School -Nursery)||3 years|
|Fee structure||For the year 2016-17 attached.|
SCHEDULE FOR NURSERY ADMISSION 2017-18:
Fee is payable on quarterly basis.
Fee for the session 2017-18 will be decided later.
FOR GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES: ADMISSION PARAMETERS:
|Neighbourhood (Aerial distance from school)|
|( 0 to 10 Km in radius)||50|
|(Above 10 Km)||00|
|Parent Alumni of the school||30|
|(If any of the parent has passed Class XII from|
|Sibling studying in school||20|
|(Only if one sibling- real brother or sister, is|
|studying in Gyan Bharati)|
- The admission will be done on the basis of points scored.
- A draw of lots will be held in the school premises in case of tied points. (Please check the school website regularly after 6th February 2017 for information about the same.)
- The applicants considered for admission after declaration of points/draw of lots will be required to submit a hard-copy of the online form and self attested copy of required documents. They will also have to bring the original documents for verification. The admission will be confirmed only if the authenticity of the documents is proved after verification.
Documents to be submitted with a copy of the online submitted form only for candidates considered for admission after declaration of points/Draw of lots.
- Birth Certificate bearing the name of the child and the parents issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of residential address-
(A) Ration card issued in the name of parents(father/mother) having the name of the child
(B) Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
(C) Latest Voter ID of any of the parents.
(D) Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents or the child.
(E) Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of the child or any of the parents.
Note: School will also verify the residential address through home visits
3. In case of Alumni (Father/Mother having passed class 12th from Gyan Bharati School): Admission No., Year of Passing Class XII, Roll No. of CBSE Class XII Board Exams/Class XII CBSE certificate.
4. In case of Sibling applicants(Only if one sibling- real brother or sister is studying in Gyan Bharati): Admission No. and latest fee bill issued by the school.
Please note- In case of Incomplete form, Incorrect/False information, Incomplete/ False documents, the form is liable to be rejected and admission will stand cancelled even if selected as per points or in draw of lots.