Gyandeep Vidya Bhawan Sr. Sec. School Yamuna Vihar Admission Schedule
Admission Criteria & Schedule for Pre- School ( Nursery) Gen Category admissions (2018-2019
Details of Seats:-
|Number of seats in Pre- School Classes (General)||33|
|Number of seats for EWS||15|
|Total No of seats||60|
|Commencement of Admission Process||27-12-2017|
|Commencement of availability of admission applications||27-12-2017|
|Last date of receipt of applications||17-01-2018|
|Date of list of eligible candidates for Draw of Lots.(if required)||10-02-2018|
|Date of draw of lots. ( if required)||13/02/2018|
|The date of displaying the first list of selected children ( GEN) (Including waiting list)||15-02-2018|
|The date for displaying the 2nd list (if any)(Including Waiting List)||28-02-2018|
|Closure of admission process||31-03-2018|
CRITERIA FOR THE SESSION 2018-2019 (Gen) 33 Seats
|03 K.M. to 05 K.M.||40|
|05 K.M Above||20|
|Sibling studying in school||20|
|Single Girl child||20|
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- FOR DATE OF BIRTH
Birth Certificate by M.C.D.
- FOR ADDRESS PROOF
- Ration card issued in the name of parents ( mother / father having name of child).
- Domicile certificate of child of his/ her parents.
- Voter I – card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/ MTNL Telephone bill/ Water bill
- Unique Identity card of Mother/ Father/ Child issued by Government of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- FOR PROOF OF DISADVANTAGED GROUP
- A certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other Competent Authority.
- Caste certificate issued by D.C. office.
- Medical certificate from Govt. Hospital, in case of children with special needs / disabilities.
- A certificate issued in accordance with instruction issued by the department of Woman & Child Development, GNCT of Delhi, vide order dated 11.12.12 in case of Orphan child.
Copy of fee bill of sibling, that of report card
- FOR PROOF OF DISTANCE FROM THE SCHOOL
Google Map (By road)
- FOR SINGLE GIRL CHILD
Declaration/ Undertaking by the parents.