Hamdard Public School Okhla Admission Procedure Session 2017-18
Unaided Minority Institution
E-120/6, Shaheen Bagh, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi – 110025 Ph: 011-29948235
Admission procedure for Pre-School (Nursery) Session 2016-17
E-120/6, Shaheen Bagh, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi – 110025 Ph: 29948235 Admission procedure for Pre-School (Nursery) Session 2017-18 www.hamdardpublicschool.in
Number of seats available for Pre-School (Nursery)
|(i)||Total number of seats||200|
|(ii)||Minority Category (Muslims)||60% of total number of seats|
|(iii)||Number of seats for General Category (Open seats) Include all the population (communities)||10% of total number of seats|
|(iv)||Number of seats for Management quota (The unfilled seats of the Management quota shall go to the Minority quota)||20% of total number of seats|
|(v)||Staff Quota||05% of total number of seats|
|(vi)||Girls Quota||05% of total number of seats|
Date and time for completing admission procedure
|Distribution and submission of Registration forms for Pre-School (Nursery)||From 02.01.2017 to 23.01.2017 from10.00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. from School’s reception on all working days.|
|Last date of submitting the duly filled up Registration form||14.02.2017, 10:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m. (No form will be accepted afterwards)|
|Uploading and display details of children who apply for admission under open seats||21.02.2017 Time 5:00 p.m|
|Uploading and display of marks (as per point system ) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||28.02.2017 Time 5:00 p.m|
|Date of draw of lots for 5% girls quota||04.03.2017 , 10:00 a.m (HPS-Talimabad)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected children including waiting list. In case of tie amongst the candidates, a draw will be taken out in presence of parents concerned. (minority and general category)||07.03.2017 at 10 a.m 07.03.2017 at 03:00: p.m. (HPS-Talimabad)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any, regarding allotment of the points to their ward in the 1st list.||08.03.2017 to 10.03.2017 10:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.|
|Admission form for the selected candidates in the first list can be collected from the reception of the school to complete the admission formalities||14.03.2017 To 16.03.2017 between 10:00 a.m. and 02:00 p.m. (on all working days)|
|The date for displaying the second list if any (including Waiting List)||17.03.2017 Time- 5 p.m|
|Admission form for the selected candidates in the second list can be collected from the reception of the school to complete the admission formalities||20.03.2017 To 24.03.2017 between 10:00 a.m. and 02:00 p.m. (on all working days)
|Closure of Admission||31.03.2017|
|Neighbourhood up to 8 Kms||70|
|Siblings studying in school||20|
|Parent Alumni of school||10|
- After depositing the fees for admission, if the child is withdrawn within one month from the date of admission, his registration charges, admission fee and tuition fee for one month will be retained by the School and all the other charges shall be refunded. In case withdrawal is after one month of admission (even before the class starts) no amount would be refunded.
- Do not submit any original document. Only photocopies of the following documents to be submitted along with the registration form:
- Date of birth certificate from Municipal Corporation record. No affidavit will be accepted.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates: Supporting documents to be submitted.
- Residential Address proof: Ration Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).Domicile certificate of child or of his /her parents. Voter’s ID card of any of the parents. Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water Bill /Passport in the name of any of the parents or child. Aadhaar card/ Unique Identity Card of mother/father/child issued by Government of India / (Copy of any of these would be accepted)
Aadhaar card of the child is must.
Original documents to be submitted at the time of admission for verification.
If any document is found incomplete/missing or not submitted at a particular point, no point would be added for that.
At any stage if any document or information given at the time of admission is found wrong/incorrect, the admission of the child will stand cancelled.
In case of litigation, legal jurisdiction restricted to courts of Delhi.
New Session will commence on 3rd April 2017. In case of any change in date, the same will be notified on School’s notice board/website.
The child should complete 3 years as on March 31, 2017.