Hamdard Public School Okhla Branch
Unaided Minority Institution
E-120/6, Shaheen Bagh, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi – 110025 Ph: 011-29948235
Admission procedure for Pre-School (Nursery) Session 2016-17
Number of seats available for Pre-School (Nursery)
Neighbourhood up to 8 Kms 70
Siblings studying in school 20
Parent Alumni of school 10
Total 100 points
1. After depositing the fees for admission, if the child is withdrawn within one month from the date of admission, his registration charges, admission fee and tuition fee for one month will be retained by the School and all the other charges shall be refunded. In case withdrawal is after one month of admission (even before the class starts) no amount except security deposits would be refunded.
2. Do not submit any original document. Only photocopies of the following documents to be submitted along with the registration form:
(i) Date of birth certificate from Municipal Corporation record. No affidavit will be accepted.
(ii) For SC/ST/OBC candidates: Supporting documents to be submitted.
(iii) Residential Address proof: Ration Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).Domicile certificate of child or of his /her parents. Voter’s ID card of any of the parents. Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water Bill /Passport in the name of any of the parents or child. Unique Identity Card of mother/father/child issued by Government of India / (Copy of any of these would be accepted)
(iv) Alumni: Class XII passing Certificate
3. Original documents to be submitted at the time of admission for verification.
4. If any document is found incomplete/missing or not submitted at a particular point, no point would be added for that.
5. At any stage if any document or information given at the time of admission is found wrong/incorrect, the admission of the child will stand cancelled.
6. In case of litigation, legal jurisdiction restricted to courts of Delhi.
7. New Session will commence on 4 th April 2016. In case of any change in date, the same will be notified on School’s notice board/website.
8. The child should complete 3 years as on March 31, 2016.