The HDFC School Sushant Lok III Gurgaon Admission Guidelines Fee Structure 2018-19
Enrolment, Registration & Application Procedure
Parents can register their child for admission to The HDFC School using any one of the following options:
1. Purchase the Registration Form for a fee of Rs.1000 from the School, duly fill it and submit it at the school.
2. Download the Registration Form from our website, take a print, duly fill it and submit it at the School, along with the Registration Fee of Rs.1000.
3. Register Online via the Online Registration option available on our website. You would be required to pay the Registration fee of Rs.1000 through our online payment gateway.
The HDFC School believes in providing a transparent and inclusive admission process for all prospective students. The school clearly communicates every aspect of its policies to parents.
Admissions open for Pre Nursery, Nursery, Kindergarten and Classes I-IX.
|Class||Entry Age (as on March 31, 2018)|
|PRE-NURSERY||2 yrs 3 months|
|NURSERY||3 yrs 3 months|
|KINDERGARTEN||4 yrs 3 months|
For all other classes the criteria the school requires the latest performance record and school leaving certificate
- The HDFC School also provides admission to children with Special Educational Needs.
- RTE: The school takes admissions under the Right to Education Act.
Fee Structure – Academic Session 2018-19
|Admission Fee (One-time, Non-refundable)||85,000/-|
|Security Deposit (One time, Refundable)||30,000/-|
|Tuition Fee (Per Month)||Pre-Nursery||Nursery and
|Class I – V||Class VI – IX|
Exclusions: Uniforms, Books, Transport Fee. There will be an additional charge for post-school activities, excursions/school trips and any other optional activities.
Fee Revision: The fee will be cost-adjusted every year.
- The following fee is payable at the time of admission:
- Admission Fee (One-time, Non-refundable)
- Security Deposit (Refundable)
- The following fee is to be paid in the first week of March, 2018
- Annual Charges
- 1st Quarter Tuition Fee
- Transport fee, if applicable
Only Security Deposit is refundable when the child leaves the school or successfully completes Class XII.
After School Care Program is available only for our students in the school premises at an additional charge.