The Helen Jerwood Preparatory School Tis Hazari Admission 2017-18
(Admission Schedule and Criteria for admission in Pre-School Class for Session 2017-2018)
SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION:
Total Number of Seats 250
|Seats Available||(a) General Seats : 237
(b) Staff: 13 (5%)
|Date of starting of distribution and submission of Registration Form (Kindly pay Rs. 25/- alongwith the registration form)||02.01.2017 Between 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Except Holiday) At Gate No.4|
|Last date of distribution and submission of Registration form||14.02.2017 till 1:00 p.m|
|Form distribution and submission timings||10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|Display of First list of selected candidate for General Category||15.02.2017 at 3.00 p.m|
|Date of documents verification, fee deposition and admission for Successful candidate of first list of General Category||16.02.2017 to 18.02.2017 Between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|Date of display of list of eligible candidate for draw/lottery for General Category (if needed).||15.02.2017 at 3.00 p.m.|
|Date of draw / lottery for General Category (if needed) (Draw will be conducted for all children whose names will be listed in the draw list)||25.02.2017 at 3.00 p.m. at Gate No.3|
|Date of display of list of successful candidate in Draw (General Date of display of list of successful candidate in Draw (General||25.02.2017 at 5.00 p.m. at Gate NO 1|
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR GENERAL CATEGORY*:
Age: The child must have completed 3 years of age on 31.03.2017. (Born between 01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014)
In pursuance to notifications/ orders issued by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi and the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi regarding admission on the basis of distance from the school, accordingly you are directed to submit application form alongwith an affidavit on the non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by notary public or oath commissioner or the magistrate, declaring:
1. The distance of your place of residence from the school.
2. An undertaking that in event of the distance stated in the affidavit or any information stated thereinfound to be incorrect at any stage, the admission shall stand cancelled automatically.
*Any change subject to modification by the Hon’ble Courts/ Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi
LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- Photocopy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the child. (Self Attested) (Compulsory)
- Photocopy pf Proof of Residence. (Self Attested) (Any one of the following)
- Ration Card issued in the name of the parents and having name of the child.
- Domicile Certificate of the child of her parents.
- Voter ID card of any of the parents.
- Aadhar Card / UID Card issued in the name of Child / parents.
- Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Passport / Lease Deed (Last 3 years) in the name of any of the parent of child (Compulsory)
- Proof of Sibling (Wherever applicable)
- Photocopy of certificate of Baptism or Church affiliation (in case of Christian Child)
- Passing Certificate of Class Xth / XIIth of mother (Wherever applicable)
- An affidavit on the non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by public of oath commissioner of the Magistrate, declaring: (Compulsory)
- The distance of your place of residence from the school.
- An undertaking that in event of the distance started in the affidavit or any information stated therein found to be incorrect at any stage, the admission shall stand cancelled automatically.
- Self attested copy of Death Certificate/Divorce paper.
- Please attach photocopy proof of your occupation/profession.
Kindly Note: Please bring all the above documents in original to be shown at the time of admission.