Heritage School Gurgaon Admission Process For Nursery 2018-19
- The age eligibility cut-off for Nursery is 3 ½ years as on 1st April 2018 (children born between 1st October 2013 and 30th September 2014 are age-eligible for application to Nursery).
- All valid applications are considered for admission
- The school reserves seats for the EWS/disadvantaged student category as per the guidelines of Govt. Of Haryana
- The school grants admission based on a point system
- Points are assigned to all valid applications based on the following matrix:
- All valid applications (meeting age criteria & complete in all respects) are invited in batches to deposit documents for verification and have a tour of the school campus. The objective of the tour is to allow prospective parents a glimpse into the infrastructure and facilities, curriculum, learning environment and pedagogy.
- Admission is granted to the top scorers as per the seat availability.
- In case we have more applications than seats scoring the same points, then all these applicants are invited for a draw of lots.
- A waiting list would also be maintained in case of future vacancies.
- Admission is granted post verification of documents and payment of fee. In case of any misrepresentation, the admission would be cancelled.
- The time-line for the admission process is listed below:
|9-11th September||Online application process opens for admission from Nursery- Grade IX|
|Applications will be open for all categories including General, Transfer, Sibling, Staff and Special Education|
|Last date for Nursery applications is 11 September 2017|
|16 September||Campus Tour for Nursery admissions|
|Nursery admissions, document verification and fee payment will be closed on 16th Sep’ 17|
|On the allotted day itself, successful applicants will have to get their documents verified and pay the token registration fee amount.|
- The documents to be submitted for each criterion are mentioned below. Please remember to carry the following documents as self-attested copies along with the originals:
|CRITERIA||DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED|
|Proof of Age of child||Birth certificate|
|Passport (in case name not mentioned in birth certificate)|
|Affidavit (if the passport is not available and the name is not mentioned on the birth certificate|
|Proof of Identification of either parent||Aadhaar Card|
|Residence Proof of either parent
(At least 2 of the listed documents)
|Bank Statement/Pass Book|
|Utility Bill (water, electricity, phone)|
|Report Card||Report Card from the play school if the child has been going to one|
|Alumnus of The Heritage School (Gurgaon, Rohini or Vasant Kunj branches)
(You may carry any one of the listed documents that clearly mentions the name and branch of The Heritage School)
|Migration Certificate Of Class 10/12|
Admission Process For KG-IX Admission 2018-19
- Application for admission from KG to Grade IX will be open from 9th September onwards. Please apply online
- Seats are subject to vacancy and due process
- In case there is no vacancy, the application may not be processed
- This application fee amount is non-refundable
Heritage Xperiential Learning School
Sector 62, Gurgaon 122 011
Tel: 0124 – 2855124/25/26, +91 98107 87793
Fax: 0124 – 2855123
Write to us:
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
ERP technical assistance: email@example.com
Career Opportunities: www.theheritageschool.in/joinus, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media & PR, Award & Grant Distribution, Industry Internship, Parents Volunteering & Other outreach opportunities: email@example.com
Grievance /Redressal Officer