Holy Child Auxilium School Vasant Vihar – New Delhi
Admission To Pre– School (Nursery) – 2017- 2018
Criteria For Admission To Pre- School (Nursery)
1. Holy Child Auxilium School, New Delhi is an English medium CatholicSchool for Girls conducted by the Salesian Sisters of Don Bosco. It is anunaided Christian minority Institution open to children of all communitieswith a special responsibility for the education of Christian students.
2. Only girls born between 01.04.2013 and 31.03. 2014 are eligible for admission to Pre-Primary.
3. Points shall be made on the basis of the following Parameters/ Criteria:
|Catholics within the Zone/Christians within 2 kms||30|
|Neighbourhood up to 1 km||20|
|1 to 3 km||15|
|3 to 5 km||10|
|5 to 8 km||05|
|Sibling studying in school||10|
|Parent Registered Alumni of the school||10|
4. The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
5. Application Form will be available on the School website (hcauxilium.co.in) from 02.01.2017 to 23.01.2017. Take a printout of the Application Form available on the School Website on an A-4 size white sheet of paper. Use black ink only for printout. Filled in Application Form along with photocopies of relevant documents will be accepted at the School Office on all working days between 8.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. from 04.01.2017 to 23.01.2017.
6. Attach a self attested photocopy of the following documents with the Application Form:
a) Birth certificate of the Child with child’s name (MCD, NDMC, Panchayat Etc.).
b) Baptism certificate and a letter from the respective Parish Priest / Pastor testifying to the membership of their Parish in case of Catholic/ Christian candidates.
c) Proof of Residence (Any one of the following documents):
i. Ration card issued in the name of the parents
ii. Voter I-Card (EPIC) / Aadhaar Card/UID Card of any of the parents
iii. Electricity bill/MTNL Telephone bill/Water bill
iv. Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
(Rent Deed will not be considered as proof of residence.)
d) Proof of Sibling (School Identity card or SA I Report Card of 2015)
e) Proof of Alumna (Alumna Identity Card & CBSE Certificate of Class X & XII )
7. Original Documents are to be presented for verification at the time of admission
Holy Child Auxilium School Vasant Vihar Nursery Admission Schedule 2017-18
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the Directorate of Education Website||01 /01/ 2017|
|Commencement of Admission Process||02/01/2017 (Monday)|
|Commencement of availability of Application Form for admission on School Website||02/01/2017 (Monday)|
|Submission of Filled in Application Form with photocopies of Supporting Documents at School (All working days From 8.30 a.m To 12.30 p.m)||04/01/2017 To 23/01/2017|
|Last date for Submission of Filled in Application Form with photocopies of Supporting Documents at School (From 8. 30 a.m To 12.30 p.m)||23/01/2017 (Monday)|
|Uploading Details of Children who apply for admission under Open Seats||31/01/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Uploading Marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open seats||06/02/2017 (Monday)|
|Date for display of First List of selected children (including Waiting List)||15/02/2017 (Wednesday)|
|Date for display of Second List (if any) (including Waiting List)||28/02/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any ( by written/ e-mail/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list till||16 – 02 – 2017 – 18 – 02 – 2017|
|Closure of Admission Process||31/03/2017 (Friday)|
Holy Child Auxilium School Poorvi Marg
Tel: 26147846, 26143154, 26153469