Holy Child Auxilium School Vasant Vihar – New Delhi
Admission To Pre– School (Nursery) – 2018-19
Criteria For Admission To Pre- School (Nursery)
- Holy Child Auxilium School, New Delhi is an English medium Catholic School for Girls conducted by the Salesian Sisters of Don Bosco. It is an unaided Christian minority Institution open to children of all communities with a special responsibility for the education of Christian students
- Only girls born between 1.04.2014 and 31.03. 2015 are eligible for admission to Pre-Primary.
- Points shall be made on the basis of the following Parameters/ Criteria
|Catholics within the Zone as per the Archdiocesan Policy/Christians of a recognized Church Denomination living within 2 kms||25|
|Neighbourhood up to 1km||20|
|1 to 3 km||15|
|3 to 5km||10|
|5 to 8 km||05|
|Sibling studying in school||15|
|Parent Registered Alumni of the school||10|
- The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
- Application Form will be available on the School website(hcauxilium.co.in) from 27.12.2017 to 17.01.2018. Take a printout of the Application Form available on the School Website on an A-4 size white sheet of paper. Use black ink only for printout. Filled in Application Form along with photocopies of relevant documents will be accepted at the School Office on all working days between 8.00 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. from 29.01.2017 to 17.01.2018.
- Attach a self attested photocopy of the following documents with the Application Form
- Birth certificate of the Child with child’s name (MCD, NDMC, Panchayat Etc.).
- Baptism certificate and a letter from the respective Parish Priest /Pastor testifying to the membership of their Parish in case of Catholic/Christian candidates.
- Proof of Residence (Any one of the following documents)
- Ration card issued in the name of the parents
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) / Aadhaar Card/UID Card of any of the parents
- Electricity bill/MTNL Telephone bill/Water bill
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
- Proof of Sibling (School Identity card 2017 -18 or Terminal examination report of 2017).
- Proof of Alumna (Alumna Identity Card & CBSE Certificate of Class X & XII )
- Original Documents are to be presented for verification at the time of admission
Schedule For Admission
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the Directorate’s website||26/12/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of Admission Process||27/12/2017 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of availability of Application Form for admission on School Website||27/12/2017 (Wednesday)|
|Submission of Filled in Application Form with photocopies of Supporting Documents at School (All working days From 9.00 a.m To 12.30 p.m)||29/12/2017 To 17/01/2018|
|Last date for Submission of Filled in Application Form with photocopies of Supporting Documents at School (From 9.00 a.m To 12.30 p.m)||17/01/2018 (Wednesday)|
|Uploading Details of Children who apply for admission under Open Seats||01/02/2018 (Thursday)|
|Uploading Marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open seats||08/02/2018 (Thursday)|
|Date for display of First List of selected candidates (including Waiting List) along with marks allotted under point system||15/02/2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of Queries of Parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the First List||16/02/2018 To 20/02/2018|
|Date for display of Second List of candidates (if any) (including Waiting List) along with marks allotted under point system||28/02/2018 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of Queries of Parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the Second List||01/03/2018 To 07/03/2018|
|Closure of Admission Process||31/03/2018 (Friday)|