Holy Child Sr Secondary School Tagore Garden Admission Notice – K G (2018-19)
Admission Notice K.G.(2018-19)
Holy Child Senior Secondary School Tagore Garden is an unaided Christian Minority School run by Sisters of Charity.Proforma for Registration to class KG will be available only at School website from 27th December 2017 to 17th January 2018. This Proforma duly filled in online has to be printed in A4 size paper and submitted in the school on 2nd January to 17th January 2018 in all working days except Saturdays and Sundays between 08.30 a.m. and 09.30 a.m. with Rs.25/- in cash.
Girls who will be 04 years of age on 31-03-2018 and completing Nursery in March 2018 will be eligible for applying.
You are requested to submit self attested photocopies of the following documents in the school along with online printed, duly signed Proforma and required photographs,
- Birth Certificate of the child’s name (MCD,NDMC, Panchayat Etc.)
- Proof of residence any one of the following:
- (Ration Card / Election ICard / Driving License/ recent MTNL Land Phone Bill / recent Electricity Bill / Adhaar Card of Father/ Mother) .
- Adhaar Card of Child
- Baptism Certificate (only for Christians).
- Document proof for every point mentioned in the form (sibling, Alumini, Staff member, report card of the previous school attended).
NOTE : The School reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information..
Criteria and points for SESSION 2018-19
|1||Proximity Neighbourhood upto 5 Km||
|Proximity Neighbourhood 5.1 to 7 Km||
|Neighbourhood 7.1 to 8 Km||
|5||All Catholics residing with in the Archdiocesan defined zone (with proper documents) and Christians of a recognized Church Dinomination (with proper documents)||
It is informed that Holy Child Sr. Sec. School, Tagore Garden, New Delhi does not accept any donation in kind or cash. It has come to our notice that certain persons ‘pose’ as agents and promise to secure admission on payment of money. If the child gets admission on her merit, the so-called ‘agent’ takes the credit (money); if not they express their helplessness.
SO PLEASE BE ON YOUR GUARD.
Parents seeking admission for their child should note the following:
- Fill the admission form completely. Click on SUBMIT button at the end of the form
- Click on the application number generated by the system for the printout.
- It is mandatory to have Acrobat Reader in your system