Holy Cross School Najafgarh Criteria For Nursery Admission
- Your Child is eligible for admission only if his/her date of birth is between 01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014.
- Minority Schools shall have the right to reserve seats for the students belonging to the minority concerned. The remaining seats, if any, will be treated as open seats and admission to these seats will be on the basis of the fixed parameters/criteria and fixed points as shown below:-Parameters/Criteria Points
(a) Neighbourhood (0 – 3 kms.) 20
(b) Sibling studying in School 15
(c) Parent Alumni of School 10
(d) Single Parent 05
(e) Christian 50
* TOTAL NO. OF SEATS AVAILABLE : 116
(INCLUSIVE OF MANAGEMENT QUOTA AND MINORITY SEATS)
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS (PHOTOSTAT COPIES), SELF-ATTESTED, SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE FORM, DULY FILLED.
- Birth Certificate of the child from State Corporation and only in case of Catholics, Baptism Certificate.
- Ration Card issued in the name of Parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
- Domicile Certificate of Child or his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricty Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents of the child.
- Aadhar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Pass Out Certificate of either Class 10 or 12, in case the parents are Alumni of this school.
- Supporting Documents in case of single parent.
- Passport size photograph of the child.
* Recommendations will not be entertained.
STEPS TO FILL THE FORM ON LINE :
STEP 1: Read the instructions carefully and click on I AGREE button; then click on PROCEED.
Step 2: Fill in the form carefully and then click on SUBMIT; an acknowledgement slip will be generated for your record, with your USER ID & PASSWORD. Please ensure you allow the pop up blocker and also note that form once filled cannot be edited.
STEP 3: You will also receive the USER ID & PASSWORD through an SMS on your registered mobile no.
STEP 4: Log in using this USER ID & PASSWORD and take a print of the form.
STEP 5: The printed form is then to be deposited at the School along with the required documents on 20th, 21st, 23rd Jan. 2017 between 8.30 a.m. and 11.00 a.m.
Holy Cross School Najafgarh Admission Schedule For Nursery (2017-2018)
ONLINE REGISTRATION – 02.01.2017 TO 22.01.2017 (SUNDAY)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN SCHOOL – 20TH, 21ST & 23RD JAN. 2017 (FRIDAY, SATURDAY, MONDAY) (TIMING: 8.30 AM TO 11.00 AM.)
THE FIRST LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES – 15.02.2017 (WEDNESDAY AT 3.00 PM.)
THE SECOND LIST (IF ANY) – 28.02.2017 (TUESDAY)
CLOSURE OF ADMISSION PROCESS – 31.03.2017
- THE CHILD SHOULD COMPLETE 3 YEARS OF AGE BY 31.03.2017
- ON LINE REGISTRATION LINK FOR NURSERY ADMISSION 2017-18 WILL BE AVAILABLE ON OUR SCHOOL WEBSITE: holycrossdelhi.com from 2nd January 2017.
- NO TELEPHONIC ENQUIRY WILL BE ENTERTAINED.