Hope Hall Foundation School R.K. Puram Nursery Admission Year 2017-18, Pre Primary (Nursery, K.G.) Admission 2017-18
Pre Primary (Nursery, K.G.) Admission 2017-18: Hope Hall Foundation, a CBSE affiliated, senior – secondary school, located in R. K. Puram at New Delhi invites Application Forms for the academic session 2017-18. Pre Primary (Nursery, K.G.) admissions are open for the session 2017-2018 from 02 Jan 2017. The Application Form can be taken from Hope Hall Foundation School Sector 7, R.K. Puram, Opposite CRPF Camp, New Delhi-110022. Also the can be downloaded from the website.
- For admission to Nursery/Kg, a child should be less than or equal to 04 years as on 31st March 2017. The child should be born between 1st April 2013 and 31st March 2014.
- The admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class. The child should have passed the previous class from a recognized school affiliated to CBSE.
The following schedule will be observed for admissions for the Session 2017-2018.
For Nursery/KG :-
- Registration Form Submission dates : 01 January 2017 – 31 January 2017.
- Announcement of First List : 10 February 2017
- Announcement of Second List (If Applicable) : 25 February 2017
For Classes I – XI :-
- Registration Form Submission dates : 01 February 2017 – 31 February 2017.
- Interactive Sessions : 01 March 2017 – 10 March 2017
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates : 13 March 2017
Parents/Guardians interested in enrolling their wards for admission should:
- Submit a completed registration form to the school office, duly signed by a legal Guardian for the student’s education. The form is available at school reception.
- OR Apply Online by filling Online Registration Form. Click Here to apply.
- Visit the school reception for further enquiry.
In addition, parents must also submit the following during time of registration:-
- Notarized copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Report card from previous school
- 3 passport photographs
Assessment and Interactive Session
All students applying for admission to Grades I-IX must qualify an assessment session after registration on a given date.
Parents of students applying for Pre-primary (Nursery, Kindergarten) may visit the school during school working hours for a glimpse of the school infrastructure or regarding any issues / queries that parents might have before enrolling their children in the school. Admission to the school is solely on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Names of students short-listed for admission are posted on the school notice board and also on the website.
The admission process completes after submission of Admission Form along with the fee & charges. It should be noted that admission fees and annual charges once paid are non-refundable.
Hope Hall Foundation School
Sector 7, R.K. Puram,
Opposite CRPF Camp,