Indraprastha International School Dwarka
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR CLASS – PRE-SCHOOL FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2018-2019
Name of the Class: Pre-School
Age: 3 years + as on 31.03.2018 and less than 4 years (born between 01-04-2014 & 31-03-2015)
|Total number of seats available for Class Pre-School||240|
|Seats reserved for Economically Weaker Section||25%|
|Management Discretion Seats||20%|
CRITERIA FOR PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION (SESSION 2018-19)
ADMISSION SCHEDULE (ALL CATEGORIES)
|Commencement of availability of Registration forms||27th December 2017|
|Last date of issue & receipt of application||17th January 2018|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||1st February 2018|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||8th February 2018|
|Display of 1st list of selected children with first wait list||15th February 2018|
|Display of 2nd waitlist (if any)||28th February 2018|
|Closure of admission process||31st March 2018|
- Class : Pre-School
- Age Eligibility : 3yrs + and less than 4 yrs as on 31st March 2018.
- The online registrations would start from Wednesday, 27th December, 2017 from 7.00 a.m. onwards.
- The last date to register online is 17th January, 2018 by 2.00 p.m. (Registration Form is also available at the school reception.)
- Incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without any communication.
- Please submit self-attested photocopies of the following documents along with the form:
- Birth Certificate of the child with name.
- Child’s Aadhaar Card or Application slip of Aadhaar Card.
- ID proof of both the Parents.
- Proof of residence.(as per guidelines of Directorate of Education)
- Inoculation (Vaccination)/ Medical fitness certificate of the applicant issued by a registered doctor.
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable
- School Leaving Certificate of parents from the same school to avail alumni points.
- Please submit the documentary proof of the following, if applicable.
- Photocopy of Report card of the elder child, issued by this school for sibling consideration.
- Incase of Single parent, please provide relevant document.