Indraprastha International School Dwarka
Sector 10, New Delhi – 110075
Admission Criteria & Schedule For Class – Pre-School
For The Academic Session 2017–18
Indraprastha INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, DWARKA welcomes you to the Pre-School registration process for the academic session 2017-18.
- Class Name : Pre-School
- Age Eligibility : 3yrs + as on 31st March 2017
- The online registrations would start from Monday, 9th January, 2017 from 7.00 a.m. onwards.
- The last date to register online is 14th February, 2017 by 2.00 p.m. (Registration Form is also available at the school reception.)
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE FORM
1. This is an electronic registration form. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the form to avoid rejection.
2. Please fill in each entry of the form and write N/A for those entries, which are not applicable to you. Please do not leave any entry blank.
3. After completing the registration form, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button to register it.
4. A temporary registration number will be generated with a print button. Please take a print out of the filled form.
5. A printed copy of the form (along with the requisite documents) must be submitted at the school on any working day from 9th January, 2017 to 14th February, 2017 between 9.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. along with the CASH/ PAY ORDER/ DEMAND DRAFT (registration fee) of Rs. 25/- in favour of ‘INDRAPRASTHA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, DWARKA’ payable at New Delhi.
6. To avoid rejection, DO NOT fill in more than one form for one child.
1. Incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without any communication.
2. Please submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the form:
a. Birth Certificate
b. ID proof of both the Parents.
c. Inoculation / Medical fitness certificate by a doctor.
d. Proof of residence.(as per norms of Directorate of Education)
3. Please submit the documentary proof of the following, if applicable. a. Report card of the elder child issued by this school for sibling consideration.
4. Please note that due to limited number of seats, it will not be possible to admit all those who apply.