Indraprastha World School Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110063
Admission Criteria & Schedule For Class – Pre-School
For The Academic Session 2016 – 17
Name of Class : Pre-School
Age : 3 yrs + as on 31.3.2016
Total number of seats available for Class Pre-School : 228
Seats reserved for Economically Weaker Section : 25%
Management Discretion Seats : 20%
Balance seats as per the criteria mentioned below
|i.||Neighbourhood (distance from the school)
(Category-I) 0-8 Kms= 40 marks 40 Marks
(Category-II) 8+ kms = 30 marks
|ii.||Sibling (Real brother or sister studying in Indraprastha World School)
(Maximum 20% of Total Seats)
|iii.||Staff Wards (Maximum 5% of Total Seats)||20|
|iv.||Alumni (Maximum 5% of Total Seats)||20|
i) Commencement of Admission Process : 1st January, 2016
ii) Commencement of distribution of Registration Forms : 1st January, 2016
iii) Last date of issuing of Registration Forms : 22nd January, 2016
iv) Last date of submission of duly filled Registration Forms : 22nd January, 2016
v) Uploading details of children who have applied under open seats: 30th January, 2016
vi) Uploading marks to those who have applied under open seats : 5th February, 2016
vii) Display of 1st List of selected candidates (with 1st Wait List) : 15th February, 2016
viii) Display of 2nd Wait List of selected candidates : 29th February, 2016
ix) Closure of admission process : 31st March, 2016
Mode Of Distribution & Receipt Of Form
By hand (in the school premises) & online
TIMINGS : 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM (On all working days)
List Of Supporting Documents
Self attested copies of the following documents are to be submitted along with the registration form:
– Proof of date of birth
– Identity Proof of both parents.
– Proof of residential address (as per norms of Directorate of Education)
– One photograph each of student and both parents
– School Leaving Certificate (Class X / XII) of parent/s for alumni seats
– Report Card of the elder child for sibling seats
– EWS Certificate, if applicable.
i) The points will be allocated as per criteria only on submission of copies of requisite documents.
ii) Incomplete application will be rejected without any communication.
Registration for Admission to Pre-School (Class Nursery) Session 2016-2017
Online Registration Process And Guidelines For Filling The Registration Form
Indraprastha WORLD SCHOOL PASCHIM VIHAR welcomes you to the Pre-School registration process for the academic session 2016-2017
- Class Name : Pre-School
- Age Eligibility : 3yrs + as on 31st March 2016
- The online registrations would start from Friday, 1st January, 2016 from 7:00 a.m. onwards.
- The last date to register online is 22nd January 2016 by 2:00 p.m. (Registration form is also available at the school reception.)
Guidelines For Filling Online Form
- This is an electronic registration form. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the form to avoid rejection.
- Please fill in each entry of the form and write N/A for those entries, which are not applicable to you. Please do not leave any entry blank.
- After completing the registration form, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button to register it.
- A temporary registration number will be generated with a print button. Please take a print out of the filled form.
- A printed copy of the form (along with the requisite documents) must be submitted at the school on any working day from 1st January, 2016 to 22nd January, 2016 between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. along with the CASH / PAY ORDER / DEMAND DRAFT (registration fee) of Rs.25/- in favour of ‘INDRAPRASTHA WORLD SCHOOL PASCHIM VIHAR’ payable at New Delhi
- To avoid rejection, DO NOT fill in more than one form for one child.
- Incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without any communication.
- Please submit attested copies of the following documents along with the form :
- a. Copy of Birth Certificate
- Inoculation/Medical fitness certificate by a doctor
- c. Proof of residence.(as per norms of Directorate of Education)
- ID Proof of both the Parents.
- Please submit the documentary proof of the following, if applicable:
- a. Report card of elder child in the same school for sibling point b. Passing Certificate of parents of IPIS to avail alumni points.
- Please note that due to limited number of seats, it will not be possible to admit all those who apply.
Registration Does Not Guarantee Admission