Indraprastha World School Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110063
Admission Criteria & Schedule For Class – ‘Pre-School’ For The Academic Session 2018-19
|Name of Class||PRE-SCHOOL|
|Age||3 years + as on 31.3.2018 and less than 4 years (born between 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2015)|
- Total number of seats available for Class Pre-School : 228
- Seats reserved for Economically Weaker Section : 25%
- Management Discretion Seats : 20%
CRITERIA FOR PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION (SESSION 2018-19)
ADMISSION SCHEDULE (ALL CATEGORIES)
|Commencement of Admission Process||27th December 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of availability of application forms for admission||27th December 2017 (Wednesday|
|Last date of submission of duly filled application / registration forms
in school along with the required documents.
|17th January 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||1st February 2018 (Thursday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||8th February 2018 (Thursday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List)||15th February 2018 (Thursday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of selected candidates (If any, including Waiting List)||28th February 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15th March 2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process||31st March 2018 (Saturday)|
- Class : Pre-School
- Age Eligibility : 3yrs + and less than 4 years as on 31st March 2018.
- The online registrations would start from Wednesday, 27th December, 2017 from 7.00 a.m. onwards.
- The last date to register online is 17th January, 2018 by 2.00 p.m. (Registration Form is also available at the school reception.)
Please submit self-attested photocopies of the following documents along with the form:
- Birth Certificate of the child with name.
- Child’s Aadhaar Card or Application slip of Aadhaar Card.
- Aadhaar Card as ID proof of both the Parents.
- Proof of residence.(as per guidelines of Directorate of Education)
- Inoculation (Vaccination)/ Medical fitness certificate of the applicant issued by a registered doctor.
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable
- School Leaving Certificate of parents from the same school to avail alumni points.
- Please submit the documentary proof of the following, if applicable.
- Photocopy of Report card of the elder child, issued by this school for sibling consideration.
- In case of Single parent, please provide relevant document.