ITL Public School Dwarka Admission Details 2018-19
ITL Public School
Admission Policy 2018-19
Age: – Preschool -Minimum 3 years and maximum 4 years as on 31st March 2018.
A point-based 1 to 100 scale devised for determining admission on the following basis
- The Admission Committee shall be constituted with the following members.
- Principal of the School – Chairperson
- Member from PTA – Vice Chairman
- H.M. Primary Section of the School
- The School shall use the standardized Registration Form bearing a unique number.
- Parents will be required to submit the photocopies of the supporting documents with the registration form. Parent shall submit all original documents for verification at the time of admission
- The School office shall scrutinize the registration forms to verify the details and others particulars filled up by the parents or guardian.
- The School shall not conduct any interview or interaction with parent and the child for whom admission is being sought.
- However the School can have informal interactions with parents only with the purpose to ascertain the veracity and correctness of the documents/details
- The School will adopt lottery system to select/short list a child for admission only in case of tie amongst applicants (scoring highest marks on a hundred point scale)
Schedule for admission
|Distribution of registration forms||27/12/2017 to 17/01/2018|
|Acceptance of duly filled form||17/01/2018 up to 2.00 p.m.|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||01/02/2018 up to 2.00 p.m|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||08/02/2018 up to 2.00 p.m.|
|After scrutiny of forms as per criteria adopted, the school shall display the following information|
|First list & waiting list||15/02/2018 at 2.00 p.m|
|Resolution of queries of parents if any regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list||16.02.2018 (Friday to
|Second list & waiting list||28/02/2018 at 2.00 p.m.|
|Closure of admissions process||31/03/2018|
Depositing of Fee
|First list of selected students||15/02/2018 to 22/02/2018|
|First waiting list of selected
|23/02/2018 to 27/02/2018|
|Second list of selected students||29/02/2018 to 06/03/2018|
|Second waiting list of selected
|07/03/2018 to 14/03/2018|
Refund of Fee in case of cancellation/withdrawal of admission
Fees shall be refunded as per following norms of Directorate of Education
- Immediately, after depositing the fees:- Except registration fee, entire fee shall be refunded
- Within one month after depositing the full fee for admission of the child:- Except registration fee, admission fee, one month tuition fee, rest of the fee shall be refunded.
- The School shall furnish detailed information regarding admission of the Pre School & Class-I in prescribed format to DDE.
Vacancy Position for Pre School Distribution of Seats: