Jaspal Kaur Public School Shalimar Bagh, Delhi – 88
Phone: 27470022 / 27470055
Admission To Pre-School (Nursery) : 2016-17
1. Please read the depicted below instructions/information carefully before filling up the form.
2. Please retain the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT issued against the receipt of Registration Form for
3. AVAILABILITY OF SEATS:
|A||Total no. of seats||180|
|B||No. of seats under General Category||135(75%)|
|C||No. of seats under Staff quota||9 (5%)|
|D||No. of seats under Management quota||36 (20%)|
4. AGE: 3 years + As on 31.03.2016. Candidates born between 01 April 2012 and 31 March 2013.
5. ADMISSION SCHEDULE
6. CRITERIA / PARAMETERS (GENERAL CATEGORY)
7. ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF VERIFICATION FOR THE GRANT OF
FOR GENERAL CATEGORY/MINORITY CATEGORY
REGISTRATION SLIP ALONG WITH :
A. Birth Certificate
B. Proof of Residence –Ration Card/Aadhar Card /Voter I-card /Domicile Certificate/Electricity
bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents.
C. Proof of Sibling – Identity Card and Report Card of the child studying in JKPS.
D. Proof of Alumni – X / XII CBSE Certificate along with JXSA Regn Card.
E. Proof of being from Sikh community – Certificate issued ONLY by Delhi Sikh Gurdwara
Management Committee, Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib, New Delhi.
Please note that:
1. Registration Form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any intimation.
2. No UNDER-TAKING regarding the documents mentioned above shall be accepted at the time of verification of documents.
3. Earlier request application submitted to the school for admission purpose in any class stand void.
4. Distance calculation is considered only by the Main Road having its starting point from Gate No. 1 of the school.
5. Attach the photocopies of the listed documents along with the registration form at the time of its submission.
6. Bring two passport size photographs of the candidate and a joint photograph of the candidate with both the parents (5X6 cm.) at the time of verification of documents
7. Any discrepancy if noted in the LIST published (First /Second / Third) to be brought to the notice of the Principal in writing within 48 hrs (during school working hours) of its publication, failing which no representation shall be entertained thereafter.
8. TRANSPORT FACILITY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE STUDENTS OF PRE-SCHOOL (NURSERY)
Info & Image Credit: jkps.org