Kamal Model Sr. Sec. School Mohan Garden Admission Criteria
PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL ADMISSION 2016-2017
The entry class to the school is Pre Primary. There are 180 Seats. Process of Admission to Pre-Primary, commences from the 1st January 2016 for children who are 4+ years in age as on 1st April, 2016.
Documents to be attached with application form to be filled in by selected students (Originals Verification)
√ Recent passport size colour photograph of the child and of the parents, duly pasted on specified place marked.
√ Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate.
√ Attested photocopy of Ration Card / Election ID Card / Passport (Proof of Residence).
√ Proof of Old Student of KMS Photocopy of Class XII School Leaving Certificate of KMS, K-1, Extn., Mohan
Garden, New Delhi-59.
√ Income Certificate issued by SDM for EWS category / Caste Certificate / Disability Certificate.
√ Transfer Certificate.
Pre-Primary is the entry class to Kamal Model Sr. Sec. School, Mohan Garden, New Delhi-59. There is 180 seats out of which 45 seats are reserved for EWS/DG category.. Process of admission to Pre- Primary will commence from January 1st 2016 for children who are 4+ years of age as on April 1, 2016.
Criteria for Selection of Children for Admission to Pre-Primary.
S. No. Parameters / Criteria Total Points
1. Neighbourhood up to 3 km 70
2. Sibling studying in school 20
3. Parent Alumni of school 05
4. Inter-State Transfer case 05
Commencement of admission process >01/01/2016 (Friday)
Commencement of availability of admission application > 01/01/2016 (Friday)
Last date of submission of admission application in schools > 22/01/2016 (Friday)
Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats > 30/01/2016 (Saturday)
Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats >05/02/2016 (Friday)
The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system) > 05/02/2016 (Friday)
The date for displaying the second list of candidates (If any) (Including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system) > 29/02/2016 (Monday)
Closure of admission Process > 31/03/2016 (Thursday)
- For admission to Pre-Primary the child should have completed 4 years as on 31-03-2016.
- Incorrect or false information will automatically disqualify the candidate.
- The registration form duly filled and received by the school office does not guarantee admission.
- The list of selected candidates is put up on the school notice board for the admission procedure to be completed within the stipulated time.
- Admission after the date specified by the office will not be considered under any condition.
The admission slip given by the office after completion of admission formalities, must be brought on the first day of school and handed over to the office.