Kothari International School Noida Sector 50 Admission 2018-19
The Academic Session for year 2018-19 has commenced from 3rd July, 2017.
The school invites applications for admission to the following classes for the Academic Year 2017-2018:
Grades 1 to 5
- Middle School
Grades 6 to 8
- Senior School
Grades 9 and 10
- Senior Secondary School
Grades 11 and 12
Prospectus can be downloaded from http://www.kotharischool.edu.in/webpage.aspx?Id=45
You may apply online too : http://www.kotharischool.edu.in/admissionform.aspx
- Visit the School, Pay Registration Fees, and Collect the Prospectus .
- Admission Test and Interaction details shall be intimated by the admissions office subsequently over the phone.
- Mentioned documents (at the back of the form) shall be taken by the parents for the interaction.
- Results of Admission Test and Interaction with the Parents shall be communicated.
- Please visit the school thereafter, Pay the Fees and complete the admission formalities.
Following documents have to be submitted:
- One passport size photograph each of mother and father.
- Five passport size photographs of the child.
- Photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate.
- Original Transfer Certificate/School leaving certificate duly attested.
- Photocopy of original marksheet of last exam passed.
Proof of Residence.
o Medical Certificate
o Details of allergies and any other chronic ailment.
o A copy of the vaccination card.
School Timings (2017-18)
(APRIL – NOVEMBER, MARCH)
(DECEMBER – FEBRUAURY)
|K1, K2||9:00 am to 1:00 pm||9:30 am to 1:30 pm|
|Grades 1 – 12||7:50 am to 2:50 pm||8:20 am to 3:20 pm|
|Principal, Vice Principal, Headmistress, Coordinators||2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
(with prior appointment only)
Payment Schedule : Parents are expected to pay fee as per schedule given below :
|1st Quarter||10th April 2017|
|2nd Quarter||10th July 2017|
|3rd Quarter||10th October 2017|
|4th Quarter||10th January 2018|
Visit For More Info About Nursery Admission 2018-19