Our Lady of Fatima Junior School, Gurgaon Nursery Admission 2017-18
REGISTRATION NOTICE FOR KG-I: ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18
Our Lady of Fatima convent School is an English medium School owned bythe Congregation of the Clarist Franciscan sisters of the Most Blessed Sacrament (CFMSS), an unaided Minority Christian Institution catering to the children of all communities with a special responsibility for the education of Christians.
Age criteria: Child to be 3 ½ years + as on April 2017.
Registration Forms will be available on our website which can be downloaded from29-31 October 2016
Submission of forms:
The form is to be filled in capital letters with correct details and submitted in the School Office on
5 November 2016 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am along with pre admission formalities of `200/ (not refundable)
Documents to be produced:
- Birth Certificate: a self-attested copy of the child’s Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation with the name of the child.
- Copy of the Aadhar Card of the child
- Address Proof: copy of Parent’s Voter ID card / Passport / Driving License Electricity/Water bills /
Telephone Bill –BSNL Land Line/ Rental agreement)
- Photo Identity Proof: A photo of the child with father& mother.
- Proof of sibling: Attach copy of Report card/ Fee Book of real brother or sister is studying inthis school.
- Alumni: Attach relevant documents of the school.
- Christians: Copy of Baptism Certificate and a Letter confirming membership from the Parish Priest /Pastor of the Church to which you belong.
- ST/SC/OBC/EWS Category: Attach relevant documents
FOR ADMISSION TO PRE-PRIMARY, THE SCHOOL WILL FOLLOW THE CRITERIA GIVEN BELOW:
- 05 Km 20
- Above 5 km and below 8 km 10
- Above 8 km and below 15 Km 05
- Alumni/ SIBLING 15
- Girl Child 10
- CHILDREN OF THE STAFF 10
- PARENTS: DEFENCE 05
- CATHOLICS/CHRISTIANS 25
Date for Short listed names: Saturday, November26, 2016, (3:00 P.M) on the school notice board
Fee to be paid at the time of Admission approx. `45000/ (including Tuition Fee for 3 months)
– No telephone call will be entertained by the school regarding the procedure of selection/admission
– Application forms which are incomplete or contain false information will be rejected
– School does not have any conveyance facility for students.
– Issue of Registration forms does not imply admission.
Registration to Class KG-I for this session 2017-18 will be in last week of October 2016.