Laurel High The School Pitampura Admission Academic Session 2017-2018
LIST OF CANDIDATES REGISTERED FOR ADMISSION TO PRE-SCHOOL – (REGISTRATION NO. WISE)
As per the guidelines given by the Directorate of Education
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE
|TOTAL SEATS IN PRE – SCHOOL||84|
|EWS / Disadvantaged children||(25%)||21|
Pre-School & Pre-Primary Classes
For admission in Pre school and Pre Primary, the Directorate of Education, GNCT of Delhi vide its order dated 24/11/2007 and in accordance with the provisions of section 16(1) of DSEAR, 1973 the minimum age limit for admission in Pre school and Pre Primary as on 31 March, of the year in which the admission is being sought is as follows:
|CLASS||PRE – SCHOOL||PRE – PRIMARY|
|Minimum age limit as on 31 March (the year in which admission is being sought)||3 years||4 years|
|Upper age limit as on 31 March (the year in which admission is being sought)||Less than 4 years||Less than 5 years|
General Category – Neighbourhood
- Admission shall first be offered to the students residing within 1 km of the school.
- In case of vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 – 3 kms of the school shall be admitted.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 – 6 kms of the school.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Birth certificate of the child(MCD).
- One photograph each of father, mother and the child.
- Medical fitness certificate / Vaccination Card Copy.
- Proof of residence:
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child)
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill / Water bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar card / UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Proof of sibling (Report card / I-card of the elder sibling), if applicable Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
SCHOOL TRANSPORT – AREA WISE ROUTE SUMMARY
(For Montessori Branch)
Rohini Sec – 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,21,22,23,24,25,Prashant Vihar.
Shalimar Bagh, Pitampura, Ashok Vihar, Tri Nagar, Rana Pratap Bagh, Jain Colony, Mahendru Enclave, Gujrawala Town, Model Town, Lawrence Road, Keshav Puram, Shastri Nagar, Shakti Nagar.
Paschim Vihar, Mianwali Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Punjabi Bagh, Meera Bagh, Mangol Puri.
- The Registration form is available at the school reception from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and on the school ebportal round the clock.The same can be downloaded from the web portal (www.laurelhigh.in) and an amount of Rs 25/- can be paid at the time of Registration.
- Duly filled-in Registration form to be submitted at the School Reception.
- The list of General Category (short listed candidates) will be displayed on the school webportal www.laurelhigh.in) as well as school notice board as per the schedule.
- Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected. Kindly avoid any kind of cutting, fluid markings and overwriting in the form.
- The transport facility is made available to the students subject to the availability of seats from any particular area. In case, the school transport is not available, the parents will have to make their own arrangements. Routes charted by the school will not be changed.
- DATE FOR DISTRIBUTION OF REGISTRATION FORMS :
JANUARY 10, 2017 – FEBRUARY 14, 2017
(Between 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.)(On all working days)
- DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORMS:
JANUARY 10, 2017 – FEBRUARY 14, 2017
(BETWEEN 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M. ) (On all working days)
- FIRST LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES INCLUDING WAITING LIST WILL BE DISPLAYED ON: MARCH 07, 2017 AT 10:00 A.M.
- SECOND LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES (IF ANY) INCLUDING WAITING LIST WILL BE DISPLAYED ON : MARCH 17, 2017 AT 10:00 A.M.
- CLOSURE OF THE ADMISSION PROCESS : MARCH 31, 2017
- Photocopies of all the documents mentioned in the form are to be submitted along with the form.
Note : Please keep in touch with the school webportal for other details and updations.
Registration Form for Pre School admission( 2017-18)
Also See: Jagannath International School PitamPura